Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
nikolayevich chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
pore harry giggle barking mad
YamiFix chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
why is severus being a jerk? i love severus and this isn't him. please make him nicer!

foxanbu
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Well, another day in heck for Harry, realize that he's young and all, but still have to wonder how long it'll be before Snape pushes him to the edge and over it.
Wolverineeee chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait for the next.
xCecilex chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
I agree with Harry. Snape is completely mad. I didn't see very many mistakes at all if that's any consolation. I'm completely envious of you- in Berlin for New Years! How fun! The chapter was excellent!
2693 chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
yeah he is acting crazy. And we need a motivation for Snape to be like this. Like what's going on behind scenes? Are people looking for Harry, or do they know where he is? Does Snape know anything about his situation or dumbledore just conveniantly leaving harry be? It would be nice if Sirius came to the rescue honestly, cause so far there are no redeeming qualities to snape. No mentoring/guardian relationship whatsoever. I'm nearly convinced he's crazy and really did kidnap Harry for a slave.
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
This is... interesting. Honestly, however, I'm very confused by Snape's actions, but I assume they'll be aptly explained in later chapters.

Still, I wonder about Harry's items, such as his wand, cloak, and books. Snape *probably* has them already, but still, it's not been directly addressed in the story so far.
Hanka chapter 3 . 12/27/2007
Hi,

I just want to let you know, that I really fell in love with your story. I particularly like the way you portray Snape. I always hated those stories, where Snape act all wise and grown up. It's just so unreal(and boring)... You have managed to paint him as he really is - bitter, mean and childish. I know it's a bit cold-hearted of me, but this is what I like;-) The interaction between Harry and Snape is just perfect and so much fun to read!

I'm very much looking forward to the new chapter :-)

Hanka
Ruinous Crow chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Gosh, Snape is being overly mean to Harry. I mean... I don't think he would really do that exactly, lose his temper yes, but not keep Harry in his house. And, I think Harry'd be a little more definante (is that how you spell it?), but... it's your story, so whatever works for you. Merry Christmas and update soon!
1derland pixie chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
this story is wonderful!
Carrie2sky chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Wow, Snape sure is being a right-foul-git, isn't he? I like this story though, so keep it up. I'm really curious as to where you're going with this...
Arkham Insanity chapter 3 . 12/9/2007
I dont care what anyone says...I LOVE this story!...I love Snape!...and now the plot thickens with seeing the tidbit of that letter! :D I can hardly wait to see what happens!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Good chapter. I'll bet a sackful of Galleons, though, that Harry is being treated the same way Severus was as a child.

I'm glad Hedwig escaped!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
this fic is great, there needs to be more like this, there arn't enough were Snape's mean. Keep the updates coming, this is a brilliant story
FoolsFics chapter 3 . 12/6/2007
Cranking them out you are.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 .. Last Next »