Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
projectjay chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
loved this chapter loved the dog. poor harry got more than he bargained for.
darrena chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Hm... promising beginning. I'm looking forward to more. :)
CrackerjacknPez chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
very odd behavior, definitely. i like how his movements during the bath wasn't severe, though i thought the spanking was uncalled for, and, i don't, in character. the dog was, though.

i hope they begin to like each other a little more soon, and that you update even sooner!
MetalCloud chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this story already. Finally! A story with a Harry under an EVIL Snape's care! It's so much more canon. I mean, most stories where Harry becomes Snape's ward tend to make Snape overly mushy. But not this one! Brilliant!
CanonSnupin chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This is absolutely brilliant- a really tough Snape. The only thing I could possibly think of that could put me of this fic was if he actually DID hand him over to voldemort in the end. Please don't do that...

Update very quickly, or else I'll track you down and make you do it at wand point!
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
well that was interesting. hope you update soon
miiamya chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
i love this! honestly i love your reasons for it more than the actual story but hopefully this will change. but please update a time and place to learn!

lots of love, Miia Mya
RollDee4 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Omg thats so evil and mean of Snape! Is he a good guy? Or a bad guy? Great fic, really looking forward to more soon!
Honor chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
O_O If there was ever a better 'what I'll do when I get my hands on him' post saving Harry's life Snape (quidditch match), I haven't found it. At this point Snape hasn't got so many reasons to hate Harry and you can really see the "Potter's son: hate him! Lily's son: Save him!" thing battling in Snape's head. Please write more!
miadragonlover chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Harsh... I guess I'm not one much for harsh punishment like that... It was well writen though...

~rah
chelle20 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
this is really good- you've got snape's personailty down pat, especially his hate for harry.

what type of dog is vampyr? And why did snape decide to kidnap harry?

update soon- think you is onto a winner with this story! :-)
K chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I hardly think being 'lower-class' has anything to do with being mentally unstable.

(If I were you I'd delete the author's notes... Or replace them with an apology, but that might be asking a little too much.)

As for the story, despite my enjoyment of it being spoiled by your implications in the a/n and the multitude of typos... I can say that it shows potential.
Let The Right One In chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Good Chapter
curt chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
loved it! please keep writing!
Aroon chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Hmm... I don't know what I should think of this story. Ich love your other ones. But this... hm... I don't like Snape acting like a bastard, but I shall see, where this story is going.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »