Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot
white-rose41 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I love going and update soon.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
I LOVE IT
boycrazy30002 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
i like it continue soon
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Very interesting beginning, I don't understand why Snape is being THAT mean but I guess time will tell.

I like Vampry, few people even consider that Snape has A pet, and when they do it's usally a black cat. I think a loyal dog fits Snape better then a cat.

I LOVE you other stories!

Update soon please!

Smellycat710
Gravidy chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This. Is. Freaking AWESOME!

I'm so excited I could just die! I LOVE it! I love adorable suffering Harry and I love Snape being his hateful self, too caught up in his own sense of twisted justice to really realize the damage he's doing. The jerk. -At least that's what I assume is going on. There could be more going on then we realize. (You could be taking the really really real Death Eater route which would be just as freaking awesome because I'd love to see evil!Snape's heart be softened by our lovely sweet Harry. Hell he might have some other unfathomable reason for what he's doing. I don't care. Its all awesome!)

Some people seem to be complaining because this isn't "The Fluff". (those people are frustrating the crap outta me) But to me, this is Snape at his best. This big giant walking wound (and head-case) that can't see past his own ginormous nose. He no doubt thinks Harry is treated like royalty and has never had an ounce of suffering in his life, so he's going to "show" Harry a bit of his own suffering.

I look forward to the big giant "Uh, oops. . ." when he realizes how wrong he is.

I can't wait to see how Harry's going to handle this too. He was wonderfully feisty in ATAPTL, but he's younger and more traumatized in this. Will he bend? Will he break? Will he suffer silently? Will he fight back? How much damage will be done before Snape realizes just what he's done? I'm salivating over the possibilities. I can't WAIT for more.

I'm BEGGING you to keep it up. I know you're going to dazzle us.
wisdominfic chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I really love this different, slightly more aggressive take on the Snape/Harry relationship.

I'm looking forward to more.
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Oh cool, a new story. It is different so far from you're A Time and Place to Grow series. I really like this. It definitely wasn't what i was expecting. Update soon please!
YamiFix chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
severus doesn't stay this mean does he? i hope not! i love sev!

foxanbu
Leafwood chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Very good! Snape was a little cruel, but I hope he'll get nicer soon, if that's where you're going with this.
JadeSullivan chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
So I reviewed at P&S, but I just had to reiterate my request. When you get a free moment to breathe at Grad school, this HAS to be the first story you update. Got it? lol. It's brilliant. The originality factor is like...through the roof.
mahawee chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
you are one of the best writer here and i 'm going to read this story for sure i loved this chapter even thou snape was all evil

but i'm not sure about snape letting the dog bit harry it just sounds wrong the spanking was ok but snape shoving him to the harsh thou... i'm sure you are planing agood story

please update i really want to see where this is going
disagd1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Poor Harry. What a dark beginning, I'm curious to see where you are going with this.
Adam's Mel chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Wow, Perry that was intense, I hope you write more.
spring87 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
it was amazing.

please update soon.I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter.
Kayla chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I'm very unsure about this. I love all your other fics, so I decided to read it and see where it went, but Snape is downright mean!

I guess I'll see where it goes.

Kayla