Reviews for Parallels
lemon-rind chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
I don't know why I didn't review the first time i read this. It's how I keep track of stories, but I got to say the second time through was the same old fluffy goodness.
natalya3721 chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
FabPezBerry78 chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
lol so funny happy end Awesome i love :)
Perfect chapter 5 . 3/19/2013
I just have to say... that last line? YES.
Charlie chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
oh my god the ending had me dying it was so funny and i just can't stop laughing! :D it was so good and this story was awesome :) good job.
elfspirit7 chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
AWESOME and very funny ending! Althought what happened wih the whole disaster thing about meeting, not that I'm complaining (very funny actually) but just wondering!
gaby2angel chapter 7 . 6/19/2010
You totally made my day xd really funny. and god i had to lie in bed like 1 1/2 hour ago! your fault xd gotta wake up early in the morning haha
Daryl chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
from beginning to end i always love reading this story. i would have posted this comment on dylan's yahoogroup but since its been closed down that option is out the window.
Eliza S. McCoy chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
great story! _
Jackaddict28 chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
He he, Gotta love that ending. :)
psychobabe8 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Wow, I love this story. It was really entertaining and parts of it made me laugh out loud.

I noticed a couple of sections in chapter 7 had been edited for content. Have you posted this anywhere else as I'd love to read it in it's entirety. If not you could post it on my fan fiction forums: w .fanfictionextreme.

Thanks.

Jenny :)
LunarMiko07 chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
Pretty entertaining story. I found myself laughing out loud a couple times.
Pyrobee chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
Lol, that's the best ending ever! This story was amazing. The dialogue sounds like what they'd actually say, and it was so sweet.
Disable chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
damn
Anne chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Wow , that was an amazing story, funny as hell . Keep it up ;-)