Reviews for The Music of the Night
casefde chapter 6 . 4/22
All I can say is wow. Amazing story. I hope that you continue it.
daswunderkid12 chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Man you gotta continue this. I really hope you get back to this at some point. It's far too good to be unfinished!
Critic 740 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Again. What's with the sudden ending. I don't get it.
Spisant chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF ART! I love love love this fic, I am a fan of both eva and Phantom of the opera and I love just about everything here! Pleeease give it a chance.
MeldonElraenhie chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. The combination of the phantom of the opera and evangelion characters is very very impressive. I also love how you write shinji and asuka's relationship. The character of Erik lets show, while they're acting, an introspection inside Asuka's mind that helps the evolution of their relationship. That's why is very sad for me (and surely all of us) to see this discontinued for so many years.

Thank you for writing it and I hope to see it completed someday :)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Any chance that you're ever going to come back and finish this story? It's one of my favorite Evangelion fics, and it'd be awful if it went unfinished...
KILO151998 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
This is really good. Please write more when you can:-)
Aksine chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Damn this fic is so awesome ,Why dont you continue ,please !,You concious must be pricking ya now!
MoonfireArt chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Okay. I'm sick of this.

Why the he** do you write such powerful, emotional, and well-written stories if you DON'T FINISH THEM! Do you have any clue what this does to the people who read them? Makes me want to tear my freaking hair out!

Finish the dang story already!
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
*Brilliant* story! I love how you worked one of my favorite musicals into it like this-a natural songfic, for once. The casting is great, and the characterization is very nice too. You likely aren't going to finish up the story (although it looks to me like one, maybe two good-sized chapters would be able to wrap up the story nicely), but I still have to add it to my favorites.

Beautiful. I absolutely love it.
KyuubiFang chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Read this story a while back and loved it, read it again and still love it. Such passion and emotion within each chapter. Just wish another chapter be added i mean Asuka FINALLY admits to herself she's in love with Shinji which for her character is a huge step. Seeing how this story progesses you can just feel that it's going to be a very emotional end. Something I for one can't wait to read.
Dairegh chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Awesome story so far! I love Phantom of the Opera. : D

I really hope you update this story soon.

-W.M.
Sting in the Tail chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
It would be nice to see this continued. Shinji's role fits him well so he can express himself. His accident is at least hinted to be a set-up so there's a loose end I'd like to see tied up. I normally don't like songfics but you've made the music the plot. Finally, I see no faults in your writing style.

Keep it up! This story is too good to be left hanging like this.
chunnin33 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
excellent addition of phantom of the opera into the world of evangelion. The descriptions of the feelings and emotions are great and over-all a really good story so far.

Keep up the good work Talon
justbehappydammit chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
This is so amazing! Can't wait for further updates.