Reviews for Scorpio: The Blood Saga
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
OMG! :0 You add so much beautiful details ( even using brain cells..)
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Just amazing how much description you can describe your environment and the vocabulary you use to describe the characters and the tension between them is incredible. You really describe each member really well, and I could picture them speaking in my mind.
I haven't read anything so vivid before ( sadly enough). I wish I had talent like that! :)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I must say, you caught my attention! Lovely description. I never thought that I would read anything with the Akatsaki organization, but when I found myself liking Konan, it took me awhile to read about her on fanfiction. I was first reading her with kakashi on fanfiction ( I like Kakashi), but there was only a few. :c Then through searching, I find myself thinking that Itachi and her would look nice together. ( later on I would read pain & konan, but crack pairing are so much fun to read!)
steph chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
:'(
Steph chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
I dont know how many time I already read this fic but a lot, that's sure. Just wait 2 years the next chapter :'( Do we ever have a chance ?
Guest chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
This is so very good! This chapter gave me so many chills! Zetsu is creepy, really creepy and that's fantastic!
3 chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
Update !
Lucarai chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Bra, I can't wait much longer for the next chapta!
Santokae chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
This:
"Why?" she demanded, knowing he couldn't hear her, a rising tide of hurt feelings breaking free. "You've suddenly left me out here and now you're leave me again? Can't you at least tell me what's going on?"
And this:
"You know, the huge fan at the back of your shirt. Yeah, I'm ain't gonna let anyone see that if I were you, un."
Were the only typos I could find. :) Other than those two minute errors, this fic is absolutely flawless. I love it so much. 3
Maraia Akatsuki chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Pleeeease tell me you're still working on this? It's SOoo good, one of my favorite fanfics all time!

Updating?
Maraia Akatsuki chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I think this is currently the best ItachixKonan fic on this site!

Mezmerizingly written. Things are heating up, I can't wait for the next chapter, ahhh! :3
Stephenie chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Quand ? Cela fait bien longtemps deja.
Stephenie chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
No ? Sweet -.-
Stephenie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
A new chapter for the new years ?
Hersheys Rocks chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
I'm not sure why the possibility of Itachi sleeping with Ino bothers me as much as it does - I mean, hum. It's probably because she should be fifteen ish here - but, ohmygod stahp it Itachi. The idea that Deidara is probably Ino's bastard half brother is insanely amusing, though xD

Zetsu showing up in the middle of the night was probably the last thing I saw coming, and I'm just as confused as Konan. I'll be waiting eagerly to read more on that.