Reviews for Khazadul
nyx'godness chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I loved this one! Does it have a follow up?
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
cute
Gyreflight chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love your one-shots - their economy, their completeness, and the way that they turn the unexpected into the easily accepted.

I have always liked Faramir, and would have read this just for how well you write him. Faramir as observer is fascinating, particularly in his official role as he watches the wider picture through the quiet lens of his attention on the present.

“The girl looked at Gloin, then, and the set of her lips was as dwarvenly stubborn as any expression Faramir had ever seen.” *grins* Oh *yes* - absolutely. I can see that expression now. Perfect. One phrase, and Buffy-as-(adopted)-dwarf is suddenly as obvious and sensible an idea as I have ever seen before… or should that be ‘never seen before’?

Gyre
brjosk chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
You really are amazing at characterization.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This series is so cool! I'm at an utter loss of words. They're just awesome!
Roxie156 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I can't believe how thick I am. I've just read everything from Language to Khazadul and the lightbulb went on that it was a series. Once again, I'm loving it. I'm just going to hop over and review Ebb (Also fab!) but please continue. Buff and Fara must go on!
Fan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw, I absolutely love this story! Please continue on, it totally rocks!
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
lovely, question though, is this in the realm of plight and your other LOTR stories or a different thing all together?
john m. robertson chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
a good start to the story.i would like to read more of it.A bit more of the elvish gossip about Gloin and his foster child would of been nice.
BlueDove chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
You manage to fulfill my expectations, yet leave me wanting more. That was beautiful.
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
and to think, she probably speaks Dwarvish now...so will be very hard for anyone to talk to... Boy will they all be puzzled by her...

Is Gandalf there? He'd probably be even more puzzled trying to figure her out; Elrond also...
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
So cool.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I do so love these stories. I can just imagine the shock as Buffy was revealed. I would love to read more about how Buffy came to be with the Dwarves and became his foster daughter.