Reviews for Dead Boy's Ballet
Gascon Ox chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I have just read the first five chapters in one sitting, and am completely hooked on the story. I love AU stories that make deeper changes than just a few details. Beginning from a different place will inevitably lead to a different development, even if certain core traits remain the same. I can't wait to see where you take this one! Thanks for your effort and imagination.
Zilwicki chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
A very interesting idea. You are a very good writer, particularly when it comes to characters - in the few glimpses of Lily you provided she showed more personality then in almost all other fanfics. Most writers are content to copy and paste the average nice and popular girl into the marauders timeline and name her Lily Evans. I dont know why, but your Lily somehow seems like a real, unique person. I just wish I knew how you did it.

Your description of Severus is well done too. Instead of taking Severus Snape and turning him into a child, you have created a child who might one day turn into the Severus Snape we know - or not. It is easy to forget how mallable children still are at that age. How much potential might be either realized or stamped out.

To a lesser degree you have done the same thing to Albus in the prologue. He is still Albus, just with a few changes. Thank you for not bashing him.

I agree with you on the SS/LE relationship - while his love for Lily was both understandable and sweet, it was also very unhealthy for Severus.

Please keep up the good work!
klester chapter 5 . 2/14/2010
PLEASE continue!
VestriVerum chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Beautiful, I like the no Voldemort scenario.

Just a question: do you know if the story will end happily or unhappily?
Dormantness chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Very unique and interesting! Please update soon:)
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
ARGH! omg update this fic! short chapters but very very intersting idea! i love how snape turned out! dumbledore is a moron
paranoidbychoice chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
well at least serverus is still sarcastic loving self
paranoidbychoice chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
awe poor severus i wonder what going to happen with the book this time around
paranoidbychoice chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
man what the hell is up with dumbledor he didnt even let severus talk and remus you spineless tart you bring shame the name of a werewolf
paranoidbychoice chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
wow go severus show those pompous griffindors who's big boss
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
i cant believe they did that see this is why i love the slytherins
Mottsnave chapter 5 . 2/21/2009
I just found this story - what a gem! Please update soon!
Rai Science chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
so far i really like your stories and hope that you continue this one very soon.
klester chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
PLEASE continue
Hyper.Active.Squirrel.Ninja chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
This story is really good and I can't wait an update!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »