Reviews for That Man
Someone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
An insane Harry Potter fits with canon nicely. After all the shit he went through, I can picture him snapping.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh! It was fun!
Bodo71 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Your story is funny and I like it!
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
oh, insane harry

awesome :D
Tamyka chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was pretty good. I haven't read anything like it and I don't mean that in a bad way. The angle you took on it was pretty original, at least from what I've read. And I've been reading hp ff for who knows how long. Awesome job!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
This was captivating in a freakish sort of way. Maybe it's the fact that I watched Nip/Tuck right before watching this. I'm definitely a bit creeped out and winded and now it's bleeding over into everything else. Lovely job, though.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was really good. Keep up the good work and hope to read more of your work soon. I really liked the way only Harry could see Snape. And it's kinda ironic how Snape is going to haunt Harry for the rest of his days.

rosiegirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Good one!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
The scary part is that this Harry is far closer to the one in the sixth book than in the seventh, and could become this obsessive. But of course, since Dumbledore never left any evidence behind to help the friend who sacrificed everything for him, Harry will never know the truth.

aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
this is really good. i really enjoyed this and alot of you're other works that i've just spent my afternoon reading. thanx again for the great read.