Reviews for As Time Goes By
Hazelstar chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
I can't help but marvel at how the time went by, no pun intended. It seems like just yesterday I was a young girl who happened to stumble upon yours and DA's AQ fics and became obsessed with them, even though in reality, it's been about four, maybe five years. You have always been one of my favorite fanfic authors. Hell, you, DA and Flame were the ones who inspired me to write my own fanfics. It saddens me to see you go, but it's for the best. Beautiful ending to a great story and era.
The Darklight Angel chapter 17 . 9/21/2011
Xeno xeno xeno. You were the man who inspired me to begin to write, and really helped me change my life. Without the boost I got from your stories... Im pretty sure id still be the angry, depressive girl I was years ago. Through Maria, you inspired me, and helped me change my life. You helped me develop and come up with my own characters, and put my emotions into something positive.

Im gonna miss you in the writing world. Youre like the older brother I never had, a mentor to my writing. But you know what? Well always have Maria, Rayne, and the little extended family that has been created from your character. When, not if, your book comes out, I want to be one of the first to read it.

This is the end of an era, but it wont be one ill forget. Ive mostly moved on from this fandom as well- but I think I owe you at least one more story, to tie things up on my end.

Beautiful heartbreaking story from a beautiful writer.

(and in my opinion, Safiria/Maria is my favourite :) )
Lion Of Nightmares chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Ahem, you mentioned that Grave works in a place called 'The Sizzler'. Is that a gogo-dance club? Just asking because Gravelyn looks like a gogo dancer in my opinion.

How have things been, by the way?
Lion Of Nightmares chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
It's Crystal! Boy, it's been quite a long while and you're still keen on yuri. As for Gravelyn being Maria's new flame, all I have to say is Gravelyn's the 21st-century-Jessica-Rabbit-of-yuri.

By the way, I'm focusing on a new AQW story called Las Vegas Lion. Look it up on DeviantArt, I'm TheOriginalFive there. You've got a good story otherwise.
Lixie Lorn chapter 15 . 10/19/2009
Poor Maria... this is getting way complex. DXD

General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, out.
Hazelstar chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
As usual, I love it Xeno.
Hazelstar chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
Oh. My. God. Please update soon Xeno! You are cruel, very cruel.
Lixie Lorn chapter 14 . 7/1/2009
YOU WEAR LIPSTICK. DON'T DENY IT.

:P

Ah, the twilight reference... of course...

Sparklesparkle!

The Darklight Angel chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
And wow. Big character personality change for Maria. Angsty and depressive last chapter, next chapter she's telling people how to feed, slamming Twilight, and telling Gravelyn to get a prostitute.

(though I'm not complaining about that middle one. I hate Twilight.)

And the new Mercuria & Gravelyn element intrigues me. Nice chapter Xeno, I'll be looking forward for more.
The Darklight Angel chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Goodness, sure wasn't expecting that.

ow lets see what happens when Gravelyn realizes she just accepted The Embrace of vampirism...
Lixie Lorn chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Ooh I don't have a clue who Gravelyn is, but oh

Lixie Lorn chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
I'm not even going to try and guess.

WIN.

The Darklight Angel chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Got a couple o guesses, but they're probably not right.

And Xeno it wasn't only Maria's heartstrings that were tugged at during this chapter.
The Darklight Angel chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
OW XENO.

SERIOUSLY.

I'm glad you're back. With a bang, too.

It's been a long time since I've read something like that was enough to pull on my heartstrings like this did. You are awesome- nowadays, I rarely ever connect to the characters that are in the fics and stories I read, and with just a single chapter you've managed to make me do that.

Anyways, I'm glad to see you're back buddy.
Lixie Lorn chapter 11 . 6/6/2009