Reviews for Grey's Season 3 in 17 Minutes!
InnocentVoltage chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
OMG! this story made me laugh out loud so many times! Im just casually laughing at the computer and my family just stare at me.. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! please make another one!
urockiroll chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
hahaha that was the best GA parody i have read! im gonna send it to my friends!
half-hearted heroine chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I think my favorite part was where Meredith was saying "You can be my new mommy" and then "Susan: (dies from hiccups). Meredith: Well, crap."

hahahahahahaha
Lady Gwenevere Smith chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is brilliant.
McHobbit chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
"Expecting this parody to be faithful to the actual series is like expecting Derek to be faithful to Addison."

LOL. I laughed so hard reading this, it's hilarious!
PurplePicklesUnite chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
"Cool beans."

AHAHA awesomeness.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
MMDR !

I mean LOL !

Excellent XD

parody of season 4 please !
SeriouslyScandalous chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I want to start by saying that this fic got me in trouble becuase I was laughing so hard when I should have been sleeping.

Absolutely genius!

LMMFAO!
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
HA! Funny!
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was so funny. I absolutley adored it. I liked everything about it. EVERYTHING.
14417098 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
:D

I loved the "God morning, Dr. McDreamy! You’re looking so McDreamy today…" line!

Really, really funny :)
superstitiouslove chapter 1 . 11/11/2007

END OF STORY :)
THall chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I'm impressed, that was actually kinda funny.

Meredith: [angst]
littlemissrockstar1111 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
WOW I LOVED IT. IT WUZ SPP FUNNY I LOL-ED AND SOME PPL LOOKED AT ME WEIRD LIKE. LOL

MY FAV PART

Meredith: (doesn’t care about Denny) OMG Cristina, Derek and I had sex! Again!

Cristina: That’s very nice and all, but I am too callous to show any kind of outward emotion. Just know that I’m jumping up and down on the inside for you.

Meredith: You’re such a good friend, Cristina! (hugs)

Cristina: (oblivious) I like heart surgery

LOL THAT WAS FUNNY. BUT YEAH GREAT JOB PLEASE MAKE MORE...
Sophisticated.Simplicity chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Good God, I absolutely loved that! I've been waiting for a good GA parody for a long time now, and what d'ya know? It even had good grammar!

Lovely, lovely story. You should do more of these for the first and second seasons.