Reviews for Fractured Dreams
irma66 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
What the heck? Where did you go? This just got crazy and you're gone? Come back! I'm following this, just in case...
amandamary chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I really like your stories... I know it's been a long time but I hope you come back to them.
Sara chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I really hope you come back and finish this. I loved this story so much and just recently rediscovered it. Please write more, it's soo good! You paint such great characterizations of Logan, Veronica, and Duncan.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Wow, just wow. I do hope that you continue this and bring it to it's conclusion.
itcantbeme chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I know you're probably far removed from fanfic now, but I've been reading your stuff and it's a shame. I know this is super au, but I'm still so upset that it's not done. Please be inspired! I would happily help or beta or something...
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
And? What happened?
where she went chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Nice twist. Wishing there was more.
lgar chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I really like your story so far. I've read a couple of your stories and I'm not to proud to beg - could you finish at least this one? Thanks
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I can't believe I haven't review this fic! I'm sure I read it many times. I hope you would continue!
Islandergyrl chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
I know this story is a couple of years old but I just found it and happened to read it. I really love it and was hoping u planned on updating in the near future? The emotions that Logan and veronica go through seem so real. It's like I'm there experiencing it with them. Your writing is very inspiring and I hope you decide to continue it.
phifeversham chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Great story! Please finish it someday.
missshay16 chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
are you ever going to complete this story
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
update soon
Jenn6891 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
i wonder what happened to duncan? veronica couldn't have killed him, she doesn't have it in her.

is keith still sheriff?

update soon please!
firebirdgirl chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
So...who offed the Donut? Maybe he'll bug her from beyond the grave? Lilly did, but it wasn't bugging. Happy writing!