Reviews for Free to Go
Zatara1324 chapter 1 . 8/28
That was truly brilliant! I love how you portrayed TP Zelda; her conpassion, guilt, maturity, and handle on emotions. It was a wonderful story 3
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Aww, yay! I was pretty sure Link was, like, gonna go explore the world and leave Zelda or something sad like that, but I like this outcome a lot better!
Darcie11 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I thought at first this was going to be a tragedy and was delighted when it wasn't. I just love the ending.
LK
Stormhelen chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really, really enjoyed reading this story.
Once again you show that you are a very talented writer. )

You get such a nice picture of how Zelda is thinking and feeling, and what a nice person she really is (eg that she get her hair cut so that the little girl should be able to get a wig. Which royal would do such a thing for someone)? You really get a good impression of how difficult her decision to let Link go is, and how sad it makes her.

The story's title is excellent!
coffeeismycatalyst chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was SO fantastic! The tension I felt at EVERY FREAKING LINE was incredible. It is always so hard to find a good Zelda fic but this one blew out of the water. Well done.
CrimsonMoon24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful! I nearly cried my heart out at every scene! I was also desperately trying to hold my breath as Link spoke, fearing for what might come out of his lips. Now I am relieved and happy of the outcome. :)
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was so good :)
hamxham chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hnnng, that ending really made my heart jump :'D zelda is portrayed so amazingly here, and the whole set up of this fic is wonderful

(sorry for such a late - 5 years? - revieww XD)
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lovely.
destiny's charm chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I've been on the verge of writting a review for God knows how many times and I simply never did because I'm sure that words aren't enough to express what I'm feeling when I read your fic. It's wonderful, amazing and it's given me hope in dire times. It's simply beautiful and I hope that someday I'll be able to write something like this.

Please keep on writing, I'm sure it warms the hearts of many people.

~~destiny's charm~~
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh.

My.

Goodness. D

And this is only the first Legend of Zelda fic I've read of yours. ;)

This was beautiful. Well written! I love this story so much. Seriously. Both of them were in character and the imagery was spot on. I saw every last detail. The ending was positively adorable! - I love how you portrayed them in this; (as I've read some others) kind-hearted, self-sacrificing and indifferent to personal desires. She tried to show her kingdom how collect she was but when Link showed up she totally lost it. :3 I'm definitely adding this to my favorites. It's the first of its fandom, you know. ;) Excellent work! Keep writing!
LxZrulez chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
YAY, again. Luv your stories!
k-shee chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
*holds hand over heart* I swear, your writing gave me palpitations. Beautiful.
Chrysalide chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was a lovely story. I have a soft spot for post TP Zelink, and this was of the well-written kind. Thank you for the read :)
Orismoris chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great story. Definitely putting this on my favorites can't wait to read your other Zelda fics.