Reviews for Jump
TurtleFeathers chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Hm... this roles have been reversed. What of Leia, I wonder.
Estora chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Holy carp, this looks amazing. Why, pray tell, has this not been updated since November 2007? What I've read so far has hooked me so deeply that I'm practically tearing out my hair to find out what's going to happen. The teaser chapter was a killer - how can you leave it here? *Sobs* I hope that you'll pick this up again. I'm anxious to see how this will all play out. You have a great writing style and an insane plot going on here. Thanks for even writing this much, though. XD I'm putting this on my alert lists in the hopes that one day you'll come back to it.

Cheers!
Estora
Charlie's Asexuals chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
This is very... interesting. I really like the twist that you put on Anakin and, therefore, on the second half of Star Wars.

Jaden Scorpio
phantom-jedi1 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
I hope you intend to continue this AU...it's rather intriguing, really.

Phantom Jedi
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Wow. Just... wow. This was awesome!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
WOOT! UPDATE! Sorry...had to have my spaz attack...teehee! Okay, so I absolutely love how you have Obi-Wan berating himself for thinking of Anakin as Vader and vice versa. This was interesting turn of events, indeed. I want to kill Sidious...but then, who doesn't? Thanks for the update, and I can't wait for more! Merry Christmas!
Sexy Scottish Accent chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is a very interesting twist on things. I have a couple questions, though:

1) If Anakin didn't turn to the Dark side, how did he get burned on Mustafar?

2) Why would Obi-Wan tell Anakin that Ruen killed his son? If you think about it, Ruen would've been the same age as Luke. (This is being said thinking from Anakin's perspective that Ruen killed Luke.)

Otherwise, I like this story. Your use of imagery is very compelling. I'll add it to my alert list to see how it turns out.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
*jaw drop* Oh, wow, this is an incredible reversal.

Wow.