Reviews for When It's Meant To Be
krazygurl chapter 16 . 1/7
Hope that you can continue this story - just reread it, and I forgot how much I'm enjoying it!
nights of wonder chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
This was such an amazing story
ImTheNana chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Add me to the beggars for an update! Please don't leave us hanging! Such a great Rogan story! :)
Bretzke8 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Sorry that went through twice. My internet is bring stupid! ;)
Bretzke8 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
You did a fantastic job. You caught the characters personalities perfectly, they just interacted and reacted so well with each other. I really enjoyed the story line, and the plot. You also did an exceptional job at giving just the right amount of detail that it wasn't boring and it kept the readers on their toes. Your delivery was quite well done. I can tell just by how you write that you either have great experience or you are a born writer. I wish you would consider continuing this story, and look forward to reading more of your work.
Bretzke8 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
You did a fantastic job. You caught the characters personalities perfectly, they just interacted and reacted so well with each other. I really enjoyed the story line, and plot. You also did an exceptional job at giving just the right amount of detail that it wasn't boring and it kept the readers on their toes. Your delivery was quite well done. I can tell just by how you write that you either have great experience or you are a born writer. I wish you would consider continuing this story, and look forward to reading more of your work.
Lister4eva chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
I can't wait for the rest of this xx
acehuntz chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
I sincerely sincerely sinncerelllyy wish you would finish this story! It is way too good to give up :( I love seeing Logan and Rory so intimately connected, it's so raw and it makes me cry! My heart melted the last few chapters and I justt...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSEEEE UPDATE! You have loyal Rogan fans waiting (:
lala931 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
please please please update this story.!
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
oh my god please update 3
Julie Sue chapter 16 . 10/12/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you need to update! im glad rory finally told him whats up and he knows its right! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but now we need to see what happens!
Julie Sue chapter 15 . 10/12/2011
oh gosh...what did they do :0( why did he get soo cold? I hate his behavior in this fic...please do not confuse that negativity with anything you are doing, you are an amazing author LOL :)) i love it!
Julie Sue chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
ohhhh GREAT chapter! oh no Mitchum thats never ever good! booooo but I loved the Paris scene! :)
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
im glad he finally left her a note! why is he soo closed off...he ran right to her side when her dad was hurt (if I remember correclty LOL) soo why cant she be there for him! im sad that Elias dies becuz I wanted him to meet Rory, etc! but oh well!
Julie Sue chapter 12 . 10/11/2011
ahh i know its too late BUT let him live! he needs to be ther to meet rory and see Logan fall in love with his very own 'love' like he wanted so bad! please dont kill him off!