Reviews for When It's Meant To Be
mollymaefarrell chapter 16 . 9/3
Why did you quit, I was really enjoying the story. Please finish
Need an update
N.A chapter 16 . 5/8
Hi! I know it's been about 7 years since you last updated but I truly hope that this review reaches you.

It's funny, I started reading your story in 2007 and stopped when I stopped reading GG FF. But I remember this story, and I remember how well written it was. And when I heard bout the revival/reunion, I thought I wanted to go back and find some good Rory/Logan stories. I've been going back and it's so hard to find a well written ROGAN story. And you know what sucks? All the ones that are well written and well thought out haven't been updated in YEARS.

I don't know if you'll read this or even finish but I've just about read all of your stories, and they're so well written and I hope you do finish. Especially with the revival on the horizon. So please, please update this story, and all your others. I'm sure your busy and I'm sure you have new passions, but for those of us still here reading these wonderful stories, we want more. Please.

So hopefully you update soon-ish and finish your wonderful stories!
JohannaSC chapter 16 . 3/31
Update?
DaleEllen chapter 16 . 12/6/2015
I look forward to reading the next chapter, when you are able to post it. It is a really good story. Thanks for writing it.
krazygurl chapter 16 . 1/7/2015
Hope that you can continue this story - just reread it, and I forgot how much I'm enjoying it!
nights of wonder chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
This was such an amazing story
ImTheNana chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Add me to the beggars for an update! Please don't leave us hanging! Such a great Rogan story! :)
Bretzke8 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
Sorry that went through twice. My internet is bring stupid! ;)
Bretzke8 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
You did a fantastic job. You caught the characters personalities perfectly, they just interacted and reacted so well with each other. I really enjoyed the story line, and the plot. You also did an exceptional job at giving just the right amount of detail that it wasn't boring and it kept the readers on their toes. Your delivery was quite well done. I can tell just by how you write that you either have great experience or you are a born writer. I wish you would consider continuing this story, and look forward to reading more of your work.
Bretzke8 chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
You did a fantastic job. You caught the characters personalities perfectly, they just interacted and reacted so well with each other. I really enjoyed the story line, and plot. You also did an exceptional job at giving just the right amount of detail that it wasn't boring and it kept the readers on their toes. Your delivery was quite well done. I can tell just by how you write that you either have great experience or you are a born writer. I wish you would consider continuing this story, and look forward to reading more of your work.
Lister4eva chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
I can't wait for the rest of this xx
acehuntz chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
I sincerely sincerely sinncerelllyy wish you would finish this story! It is way too good to give up :( I love seeing Logan and Rory so intimately connected, it's so raw and it makes me cry! My heart melted the last few chapters and I justt...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSEEEE UPDATE! You have loyal Rogan fans waiting (:
lala931 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
please please please update this story.!
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 16 . 10/28/2012