Reviews for The Twelve Months Of The Year
Lilian Moony Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
good story- thank you Hannah!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really liked this and I liked how Remus was the slightly more forceful one
Sohvi292 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh this was sooo good! I read this already almost 12 hrs ago but it was with my crappy old phone, so I couldn't review :DD but I really loved this x) 3

wondering which was my favourite month.. Well, I kinda loved August the best because it was sooo heartbreakin ;_; (and I love fics which make me cry or even break my heart) but April was pretty amazing too x) 3 it was good that it really took a year to get them together :D 3 this is absolutely one of my favourite fics! 3 thank you ! xx
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
:D!Oh my god,this was really too good of a fic!Just loved it!The thoughts,the ideas,and the flow of this was so natural,just amazing!
Juu chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I liked that story a lot.

It was very sweet. Also I loved that Remus was the active part this time. He so rarely takes the initative in fanfics.

Good job!
ally23443 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love it you owe Hannah big time!

Godsmack Morgan
bookworm1805 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I really really really love this story. I never tire of reading it. This is like my 6th or 7th time, and I just found this story about a month ago. :) You're an amazing writer. I love all your fics. Awesome job!
Evelyn chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
LOVED this!

I giggled all the way through! :') So cute and Remus is just freakin' awesome xD 3
Queen-of-Sussness chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I don't know why you're so harsh about this fic: I thought it was very well written with a mostly believable plotline and I could feel the emotions of the characters. And all in all that adds up to you doing a very good job of writing this story - so stop bashing it and your writing skills :)

Anyway, I just thought I should tell you because your Author's Note sounded disparaging towards yourself and I don't like people doing that to themselves :) Keep writing!

QoS
Weaxzezz chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Wonderful story! Oh so sweet
sirius'sheelah chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Omg I love you. I am trying to get back into writing my fanfics of remus and sirius but lacking SO MUCH inspiration. Lol. This makes everything better.

This made my day. Especially after the whole hagrid/dumbledore fic I found.

That made me cry.
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
VERY cute!
almondcrescent chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I like it. It's a bit out-of-character, and it's not perfect, but it's very entertaining and sweet and funny and... lots of things. I really like it :)
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I like a manipulative Moony! Glad he decided to go after what he wanted :-) Loved the idea behind this story - simple but executed beautifully by you (and good on you, Hannah, for making her write this). BTW: I live in Queensland. You're only the second Aussie I've come across on here.
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very funny and witty ! I liked it ;)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »