Reviews for The Twelve Months Of The Year
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I like a manipulative Moony! Glad he decided to go after what he wanted :-) Loved the idea behind this story - simple but executed beautifully by you (and good on you, Hannah, for making her write this). BTW: I live in Queensland. You're only the second Aussie I've come across on here.
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Very funny and witty ! I liked it ;)
5redroses chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I like the idea of a manipulative Remus!
LDNatalie chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
LOVE! x
the voice of singing clouds chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
yes, it was rather long, but it was a brilliant fic!
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Awesome Work!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I especially loved manipulative Remus. Too often authors, including JK Rowling forget the man's a griffindor!
maika black chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Sólo flojea un poco al final.

Por lo demás: wicked!

good job anyway
beaner93 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Well, at least you got him by the end of the year! But I'm surprised he didn't do any thing earlier!
KatriinaSiilverMist chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Aw...well, you might not have thought it was one of your better pieces, but I loved it enough to put off studying for a final long enough to finish it :D It was so cute! I liked at the end when Sirius said, "Wow, that's...slightly manipulative." lol, I was actually thinking that thoroughout, but it was still very cute! Yay for happy endings! :)
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
What a sweet fic.

PS: I thought the formatting issue was at my end as it won't keep my formatting in fics either. Glad to hear that it isn't just me. One thing I did notice is that if you do the formatting in the source screen it keeps it more often than in the main screen.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Even if you don't see this as your best work, I still thought it was lovely. That lauren chick annoyed me though...I don't know why...
brionyjae chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
) Aw! I love this story so much! It's different to any other Remus/Sirius fic I've read... and that's a good thing ) It was incredibly sweet when they hugged in front of the fire, aw! Great work, keep writing!

brionyjae xox

P.S. Thank your friend Hannah for me xD
EowynSaule chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I just wanted to say I really love the story. :)
Adica Finch chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
absolutely loved it. I, for one, think it was very well written. Nicely drawn out, and very sweet. There was a distinct lack of shagging, which is always refreshing!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »