Reviews for Birds In Gilded Cages
malea.anne chapter 1 . 5/30
i'm not much for darker fic but i like it! a lot!
michumichu79 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
WOWWWW GOODDDD FIC
Yaoi Is Life GYS chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
wow...just wow. THAT WAS F***ING AWESOME! thank you for finally making hinata stand up for herself. I loved it.
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow how many years ago was this? idk I feel late in reading it BUT IT'S SO AWESOME! I love how you made them find peace in each other though it was rather ooc of them but not much I think, meh. Awesome fic bro aweosme!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wow. That was dark but it was amazing.
internalpanthara chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Dark. Twisted. Vivid. Excellent. Beautiful imagery.

Concrit: none
sleepyseagull chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
It's almost like an Emo-Version of a fluff :3
narutogurl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
wow...this scares the hell out of me!
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Interesting story, it just goes to show never underestimate the quiet ones.
sunshine164 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
WOAH!I've been through some dark crap but...DANM!My rate FOUR STARS BABY!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OMG i loved this story! and i absolutely love this pairing as well! great job! xD
naturally morbid chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Well, this was extremely dark, but that's just fine _

You really can't overdo with darkenss in a fic I don't believe. Anyway, I do like the concepts of it, the whole caged and death sentence thing, not sure if I've read another fic quite like this one anywhere else.

But I loved it and I'm glad it had a happy ending _
Lien Braska chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Dark and spooky, yet it's so touching. I loved it. D
aurora-celest chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
BRILLIENT! This is the most amazing ItaHina story I've ever read. I love the dark tone of the story and was immedietly ensnared after the first paragraph. Your writing is very realistc on how you don't babble on about dreams and happy-happy-joy-joy things *shudders*. Just the simple longing for freedom. I really enjoyed this fanfic. If you wrote a book I'd totally read it.

Sincerely,

A-C

PS: You don't have to but can you make an Itahina when they're kids and Itachi still has yet to kill them or does later on? Those fics are uber rare.

PSS: Read your story out loud to your self to make sure you have the right phrasing and stuff.
HappyEmoUsagi chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
...This is like the best Hinata fanfic ever...