Reviews for The Dance
mangafn chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
oh noooooo seto died.. i love him so much. i like the story it was nicely written
lilystar6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
it feels incomplete
jessi chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Another great story! Very dramatic and sad!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That's so sweet, hope Tea dances well. Great Story.

TDH
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So beautiful... a wonderful mix of emotions... I'll be holding out for Seto!

I especially liked the part about Joey and his hat!

Very beautiful (and incredibly moving) work!
SK Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Daisy!

I'm so used to your bringing characters back to life at the end I teared up when I read the final few sentences. :( That was so sad, but so well-written! I liked it very much, sad as it may have been. :) Good job!
LeDiva chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Whoa! Seriously the only thing I can possibly say is whoa!
ayame11midori chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was so sad! It almost made me cry, because I was expecting that Seto was not dead. So I didn't, but then he really is. Tsk you should make another version wherein it's Seto's thoughts about Anzu before he died.
Crazedchocolatefan chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
omg i'm crying! i'm so sad now why did he haft to die! omg it was a good oneshot but oh so sad! i'm still crying!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wow, this fic was great!

It was so sad, though, reading about what happened to Seto, and seeing how much it affected Téa and Mokuba, and both of them trying to get along without him. **sniff** That was such an awful phone call, and then the news story... that's a horrible way to find out about it!

I really like how you've written everyone! They sound just like they should, even Yugi's letter! And I laughed at Joey's reaction to finding out that she was dating Kaiba. It was perfect. XD

I also liked the details about the photographs and the postcards. They were fun to read.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
AWE! *sniff* you've done it again, awesome fic

still hoping you'd bring him back in the end.

*sniff*

brilliant

*all out bawling*

btw, first part of DWM is up on youtube! - take a look
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
you got me tearing up
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I really liked it. It was sad but sweet at the same time. You should write more romance stories. Keep up the good work!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Ee, you're writing romance! I'm so proud of you! XD See, it's a fun genre sometimes. But seriously, you are quite good at romance. I've always been generally apathetic about this pairing, but you made me care about them in the fic. And it was so sad-! Gah, great story.
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is a hauntingly beautiful story. I cried when she got the word that Seto' plane had crashed and that he was dead. I bawled because of the loss for Mokuba who loved his brother so very much. thank you for writing this story... I really loved it...