Reviews for Pages of Progress
FMA lover912 chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
really good so far and i like that i cas see the different points of view even though i cant understand pinakos at all. well update boh of your stories soon.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Oh, yay, there's more Pages. Ed's using Den in arguments with Pinako? *grin* Oh, Ed.
inufluff34 chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Still great! I love how Ed fights with everyone but Al. :-)
Harryswoman chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
aw! this is sweet!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 6 . 1/9/2008
Great little insights as usual. I love it. It's so hard to remember that Win and Ed are only like 12 years old.

Always a pleasure reading your works!

inufluff34 chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
cool story. i hope you're going to make more of this.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Yay, there's more of this! Pinako's notes are so clinical. I love it.

I posted something you might want to check out at my LJ. *grin* Just wanted you to know.
Sousukes-Girl chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I love how clinical she is despite it being Ed we are talking about here.

Ed's too stubborn not to heal and recover quickly and before any other previous cases! )

Harryswoman chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
this is really good! keep up the great work!
Inuchemist10 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Awsome! Love aall the med terms!
Ishte chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Did I review this earlier? Well evidently not, since it's letting me now. *snicker* Anyway, It was really cool to have a little peek into this aspect of the whole thing. I'd love to see more of that kind of stuff.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
I got tears reading Al's portion. *sniffle*
Sousukes-Girl chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
I like this so far. It's an interesting way to look at things!

I really love how all you get all the different perspectives, not to mention how varied all their views and styles are. Pinako is very medically inclined, Al is ever the loving little brother and Win is somehow right in between. I love it, as usual.

I seriously think you could write crap and I would love it, only don't, cause I don't wanna read crap! )

Awesome, as usual.

Edamame chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love how you are tying in different perspectives for this piece. Al's journal entry was heart-breaking. These are quit entertaining thus far. I look forward to reading more about the character's insights into Ed's recovery process.
DarkWhiteRose chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
this is really good. Please update soon!