Reviews for A Lucky Shot
Dragongirl4741 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Such a great story. I can see the two of them having this conversation, so cute and sneaky
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
So like Ronon to be impatient and just do it himself. Fits so perfectly in with the looks and word in the infirmary scene in the episode. Loved it. :)
hifield chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I snickered all the way through their scheming! It was so funny seeing them plan it out and then Sheppard realizing Jennifer might not even be there. Really enjoyed it.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Funeeeeee!
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Boys! Oh my god...lol...so an idea they would come up with...and shy Ronon, adorable!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
"John didn’t care that Ronon clearly thought he had lost his mind – he knew the idea was good." Nice line. I loved the interaction between these two. It was so hilarious. I really enjoyed reading this story
Nytel chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
This is so cute. Seriously, it has me grinning from ear to ear. :)
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
really cute
WhatATragicComedy chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
LOL. Now this was funny. Would have loved to actually seen it in the show.
SniperKitten chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Oh, I love this. I really do.

I could totally see this happening. Such great writing. Keeping it up! ]
Blencathra chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
How have I missed this gem! Brilliant! I can so see this happening! Wonderful story!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I howled reading this- too funny and exactly what that conversation and insanity would be like from those two. Big brother/little brother relationship helping get the girl, as only these two would think to do it. Loved it.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Very funny.
Sasusc chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
lol, love this! I was picturing them doing something like this to gain Jennifer's attention.
daisyscrapper chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I loved this! I actually had the same idea in my head... that Ronon would cause an injury just to make an opening to see Keller.

I like the way you write because the characters are so real!

Nice job!