Reviews for Sun Gold And The Seven Sins
An Arm and a Leg chapter 1 . 4/28
WTF did I just read. XD

Mati: *dying on the floor laughing*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
KAGOME?! lololololololololololololol! XD
Out in the Sticks chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Okay, this is definitely funny! :D I enjoyed the reactions of the Seven Sins to Winry and how her name became Winry and how the story started and...and everything else was awesome! Even Dante because she rapped and squealed and pranced like a schoolgirl. EVEN ROY! How did he become a magical head? O.O AND OH I love the Credits and the lots of "I guess", "I think" and "I hope! :D

I also love the "deals", you know, bribing someone with kitten and automail Especially the Screaming Conductor! :D This is terribly funny! :D And that was a compliment ;3

Sincerely,
CC

PS: I read this yesterday night, or early morning today and only reviewed now. ;3
Annabeth137 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Laughing... so... hard! *tris to catch breath*
Fiore-the-Dragoness chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Hey! I love this story! Please put up more stories like this! The net needs more!
StarTrail chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
this was one of the best parody's ive ever read. seriously. the best part was the credits! 1 question, y was kagome the dj? CX
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this story! I couldn't even stop myself from giggling; everybody in the same room looked at me weird, or disapprovingly. :D
refdsz chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
hilarious!
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Ok, that was pretty damn funny. I was missing Ed, but you did an excellent job. loved the rapping head. Thanks for the warning. Had to make sure there was a floor handy to roll on laughing.
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hilarious fairytale XD! I love how you put all the characters in accordance with their personalities (except the trees. they don't have much chance to show their personalities :p). I wonder if I read this as a bedtime tale for my sister.
Pumpkin2Face chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
XD lol! Wow, this was absolutely fantastic! So funny! You had me laughing so hard! I think my favorite part was when Al was ready to kill Winry for a cat. Or maybe when Kimbley said 'Beam me up Scotty' cause the Star Trek fangirl in my squealed a little bit.
0 Lady Stardust 0 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This... this made my day. :'D By far one of the best parodies I have ever read. I would give so much to see this animated (especially the rapping-Mustang/Dante parts, hell yeah!). I'm jealous of your mad keeping-the-humorous-tone skillz, which I myself would probably end up dropping after a paragraph or so, and saying how this was written more than two years ago makes me wanna check out how (if?) your styles changed, and see some newer stuff (nehh... I fail at getting my point across. xD). :D

tl;dr: I lav.
Basani chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hahaha! Hilarious story! I nearly fell off my chair laughing!

-ZarosKnight
11chiyochan chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
who came up with this brilliantly hilariously clever fanfic? Zilo, you say? well that certainly doesn't surprise me! XD fantastic, finally got around to reading it.

oh yeah, i have a huge urge to draw prince ed now... can i? (puppy dog eyes)
abei-vofn-avjb chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
...

I can barely keep from laughing long enough to write a review. I absolutely love your humor. My stomach hurt from all this laughing. The story is amazing.

I don't know what else to say, but I think I need to read some sad story, or else I'll never stop laughing... ever.

Great work