Reviews for Things Like This Happen II: Growing Attraction
brightredcherries chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aw, that was so cute. :]
Laforet chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Very nice. I can never think of anything to say in reviews that's helpful. You do such a great job with the story, it really pulls you in. I would have liked to see the outfit Edo bought for Asuka. It doesn't matter but it would have been nice to have that visual. And I know this is probably stupid but I do this sometimes too, be careful of switching tense. I noticed you used present tense at times and the story is overall in the past tense. Make sure your verbs are in the right time frame. Being a poet, I notice nitpicky stuff like that. I'm a spaz, I know. Anyway, good job and I'm on to Part 3.
A. Valentine chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I knew that was a dream, too good to be true!

Good job!
Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Again, I love it. You my friend area gifted writer when it comes to EdoxAsuka. LOVE IT!

Syrus Fanatic 4-Ever
TheChesireCat27 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This sequel is very creative. I loved it! I checked your profile every weekend to see if you posted. Well, it really worth. I hope for the next sequel too, expecting you give a happy ending for the couple.
KESA Alexandria chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
YES SEQUEL! I CAN"T WAIT!
Aerianna chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Omg! You actually wrote a sequel! Awesome! I luv it! _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
WhiteLadyDragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Personally, I believe Asuka's better off with Phoenix. He doesn't have any women in his life, right now...

But if it's okay, I can take Kaiser off your hands! ;)
NightmareGlitter chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Yay! I liked it so much...the part where the TV was not a distraction, but rather made it worse, was the best! XD I love the developing relationship between them. It's slow and void of immediate physical contact (unlike my fics, sweatdrop) Please write another! -
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
XDD I loved the man who worked at the hotel! He was so funny! And the characterization was great...really nice job on Aster! ;) I love the idea, and the writing style. And the Power Puff Girls thing made me laugh! - Will there be more chapters? If so, update soon! ;D