Reviews for Things Miles Notices
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Credit the man with some intelligence, right? I LIKE this.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love Miles, it so unfair he gets left out all the time. Would have been nice to seen more of him.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
nice job
Unbecoming Me chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love this story! You portrait Miles so well and gave him such an insight in his character. I feel so bad for him, he appear only in a short time and already forgotten, like you said he was dump in favor for Bee. I love this story, hope you make more soon.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Liked this.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh Miles, what a lovable geek-type character. You're right in that he just got shoved off to one side and that he's astute. I like the little glimpses into Sam's relationship with both Mikaela and Bee-especially Bee-and the way Miles panicked over Sam's little disappearing act. Somebody should've been.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I adore what you've done with this. You've filled in all those pesky gaps and even a few plot holes without the story feeling repetitive or slow. The added details and the way Miles reviled his suspicions at the end fit in wonderfully and all together made for a fun read
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is EXCELLENT. I just wish Miles had gotten to show this sort of personality more in the film. Or that he'd shown up more at all, for that matter.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I love it!
kim chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I know this story was written a long time ago, but I really, really love you for writing it. I'm with you on the Miles thing; he so should've been in on the secret and I'm absolutely pissed they didn't include him in the second movie. Anyway, great job!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I, personally, fell in love with the miles when I watched the movie. I thought it was unfair when the second movie didn't have him, or Figueroa(Who apparently dies in the novel, but he's going to be in the THIRD movie...), in it. So, I'm hoping we see Miles in the third movie. There's been some fanfics about Blaster being a Sparkling and ending up in Miles' care, which is cute and awesome. I suggest you go read lol.

But I love this. It's neat. It explains what Miles' went through while his friend was missing. I always wondered what he thought about it...

lol, Awesome job! -
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like it! Miles should've been in the second one!

Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Great story!
ringsofakhaten chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Interesting way to have Miles find out Sam's secret. I like it. Good job :)
Angharad23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Miles is awesome and so is this story :-)
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
ok so i read this like for ever ago forgot to fav it & then couldn’t find it again it made me so mad cause iv never forgotten it & i really liked/like it so glad to have relocated it & really i agree Miles should have been in the movie more i wonder if he'll be in the next one at all.