Reviews for The Uphill Road
irishais chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I love this- I love the rivals-but-not-rivals Seifer and Squall dynamic, and I especially adore the Rinoa voice in this. Brilliant work.
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
so of course after reading the little piece at the tomb of the unknown king, I had to go to your profile and see if I could find more of those good written stories. And bingo ! That one is even better and goes straight to my favorites :)
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
nice
Je t'aime Saku chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Sounds interesting, I can't wait to read more!
invocations chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Watching these three interact is always a treat. You beautifully write Squall slowly changing; perhaps it's just me seeing things, but I like the contrast between he who is changing and maturing, and Seifer, who is still the same down to his cocky grin. I also love how Rinoa deals with both of them and how she too gives Squall room to breathe. Wonderful!
Netta Sloan chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
An interesting introspective on the relationships. I would like to think that after time it could be like this, but I just can't. *sob* You wrote it beautifully and I love your optimism.
Mare-Mare chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
that was rather sweet and an interesting idea at that. i like how you put the relationship with rinoa and squall vrs. that of seifer and squall. it was also very interesting to see how much those two relationships were alike in how they made him feel. very cool.