Reviews for One Way or Another
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Gee, I wonder if all the reviewers calling Neji's behaviour "cute" and "hot" would like their cousin to force himself/herself on them? I don't know whether to laugh or cry at people's sheer idiocy, or is it perhaps naïveté? No wonder so many people end up being abused and "slut-shamed", when these are the current ideals of romance.

Not to flame, but ALL of your stories have a very dark concept of "romance", often entailing full scale rape, and yet we are meant to believe that romance could come out the winner in the end. Hinata is the constant victim of severe abuse: physical, emotional and sexual, perpetrated by Neji - why should we root for him again?

I wouldn't have minded, if you put this as angst, drama, horror or tragedy, but when you try to play this off as romance you're on thin ice. I sincerely hope this is just a creative outlet and that these views on relationships don't represent your own - otherwise I'm really concerned for you.
JanieJanieBoo chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Neji is so dominant. Haha.. You deserve more reviews than this!
PrincessTsubasa chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Interesting story. I look forward to reading other pairings you hae written.
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
that was so scary-Neji! But it was good. When he threatened her, it sounded like he was going to blind her! Keep writing more!
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Neji is soo forceful.

I like the naruhina moment
the hidden mist chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i know its twisted but i love stories were neji attacks hinata.

great job loved it!

xx
Secretelover chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Rogue Daffodil...YOU ARE BEAST! Pleaz write more!
shy.smile chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I loved this.
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
omg neji is so possessive and hot and passionate! i love this pairing! and this one-shot is great
dog-demon3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
o WOW me likey idky though I just do
StEpHyGrOcK3107 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hi I just want to tell you that I like all your fics!, all of them are very cool!. Nejihina rlz!. bye
invulove chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
this is COMPLETELY how I picture Neji and Hinata's relationship with each other.. Forcefully by Neji, but not unwelcomed by Hinata

keep going with these great works! I love them and can't get away from it
Kavfh chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
AH! I loved this chapter! Please update soon!
meoldy chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
omg this is my fav story you are now my fav author i lover nejihina most people do not like it you id a realy good job on this and please update the sequel to this soon
Gaaah chapter 1 . 12/14/2007