Reviews for Meh Ayleidon
Vermin-lord chapter 27 . 1/30
I loved this story, while I doubt it will be updated again I just thought that it needed to be said
TheUnhelpful chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
I was getting the wrooooooooong ideas at the start of the Pente and Baurus part. I was relieved that it was only cake! Gosh. This whole story is fantastic and my sister now wants to murder my guts for laughing so much.
lynn-writer chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
"That... could be a mudcrab mating call, right?"

I can not stop laughing!
Cakes Blargh chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Disaster is coming. Behold, Aranwen! Mother of Pente! Future Lady of Cyrodiil. Ocato is so going to have a heart attack. *cackles*
Cakes Blargh chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Baurus needed this cuteness. I mean, in game, he feels so guilty and all. Plus it's hilarious, imagining a Blade Redguard playing bakery and throwing flours, and with Pente, that's just adorable! It's nice he find something happy.
Cakes Blargh chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Martin... *facepalming* All the Great Ones are. Well, Pelinal Whitestrake was definitely the frothing berserker. That puts an image of Pente as the Divine Crusader. Hahahaha!
Cakes Blargh chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
HAHAHAhaaa! Lucien Lachance. That was like a kick in the ribs. I can totally imagine that happening.
Cakes Blargh chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Styrbrand, your average typical nord who believes he's the hero and just doesn't know that yet... Yeah, he makes a great Skyrim's guard. And Martin's response. "Did you just called me a bastard?"
I am laughing!
Cakes Blargh chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww, Pente's so adorable. I can't help but laugh at her misfortune. She's just... you did a good on her.
Cakes Blargh chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I thought the Green Pact only apply on Valenwood since Yffre's loves that forest only. But then there is the fanatics in every religion... anyway, didn't expect Pente's mother. That was surprisingly hilarious.
ME chapter 27 . 10/1/2011
I read this all in one sitting... and beg you to update. PLEASE. Four hours. FOUR HOURS. And no ending.

~sob~

PLEASE.

WRITE AN ENDING.
Dansenmaar chapter 27 . 7/24/2011
Hey, even though you appearantly haven't updated in a long time, I still wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed Meh Ayleidon, it's the first fic to make me laugh out loud in ages. I love pretty much everything about this fic; how you handle the main quest, the characters, pairings, the references to other, smaller quests in the game, etc. I'm really curious how you will end this, and I hope you don't mind yet another person begging you to continue, but if you're still active on , please consider finishing Meh Ayleidon.

Thank you for creating a fic this awesome!
Cricket Slip chapter 27 . 6/18/2011
I know it's rather hopeless to hope for an update on a fic that hasn't been updated in three years but I'm going to hope anyway.

If you ever do think about finishing this, that would be really cool.
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 27 . 4/1/2011
Aw, that's just cruel. Discontinuing the story just as they're about to enter the Great Gate?

Seriously! You should look over this again and punch out another chapter. It's so well-written and so amusing! I'd really like to see some sort of conclusion. :D
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
That's really freaking hilarious... I'd never imagine that Lucien Lachance would make a mistake (or that Ungolim would lead him astray just for kicks). xD