Reviews for PlayDoh
unicorn-senpai chapter 2 . 5/7
Cutieeeee
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Play doh is so hard to work with. OTL
And it really is gross. (All kids are curious at some point. Did you ever lick play doh to see how it tasted?)
November Ember chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I seriously lol-ed a lot while reading this! So hilarious! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
"Deidara fidgeted. Oh, god, he felt like a fool. This was it. He was going to blow it up! Except he couldn't, because he hadn't designed it to be a bomb... So he'd blow it up with another bomb!"
This part made me laugh a lot. That's Deidara's solution and answer to everything. There are very few problems that cannot be solved using a large amount of explosives.
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
lol i loved this part good job!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
interesting :33
AJlovesKakashi chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Super cute
Lyron chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
It's sad to think I only discovered this FOUR YEARS after it was written, however, it was very well written and your character disposition and dialogue were impeccable! :)
DeiSakuFan.16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I love it! It is so CUTE! ;))
BarneBucky chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I like this :D
A very good portrait of Deidara
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Damn sweet and sexy. I love your storytelling skills. They are simple and get to the point without buckets and buckets of detail, and it has personality... I wish you would make another chapyer, but this little ... thingy seems to be wrapped up quite nicely..
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
DeiSaku! Kissy kissy! x3x ..this is good! I love this pairing. Here is what my reaction wouldve been.

"What is that!" (said in an over the top and loud dramatic voice whilst pointing so hard i think I just threw out my shoulder)

"Me! :D"

"Sakura, you may need to break it to Konohamaru that hes probably retarded in the art department.."

"*snicker*"

"I heard that Deidara!"

"Awww. D: "
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cute! Lol playdoh
krystalMage chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
This was really cute! Love this pairing! Hmmm I have a request for a fic - how abt you write a one-shot with Kisame tellin Deidara how to go about being romanric? Thats a conversation I wana listen in on. Haha. I hope you get tpns of reviews and write more on this awesome pairing. Thanks.
GreenStar13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Play-doh is an awful source of usage to sculpt something. I have to agree with Deidara on this one.