Reviews for Purpose
jpgFury chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
i never thought I'd like Scorp - but again, you have made a 'con more real. I love the tormented, fragmented style of this one
Dethia1101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
You should seriously expand on this. Blody-FUCKING-gold you've got here.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow. This was wonderfully written.
BlackMoonWhiteSky chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh wow, that was so cool. It was cute and awesome. I loved it. You write very well and the whole, fragmented and crazy came off quite well and mellowed out as the children brought him peace. I wounder what happens to them as time goes on, it would be an interesting read. But anywho, very nice story. _
NybCR chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I loved this. It was so sweet and almost-heartbreaking, and it was masterfully written. Amazing story. _
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Scorponok gets an ending that is as fractured and fractal and tenuous as a Decepticon symbiote can achieve. This was painful with hope.
SamWhitlock chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
i dont really see alot of scorponok stories, but this was so cute!
winnie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I may not be a writer, so i cannot describe the full extent of my feelings,this make me too speechless! you showed every little bit about a personality and about the goodness Scorponok has! AMAZING!
Albion North chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I wasn't sure what to expect from a story that starred Scorponok, but that was adorably sweet. The sense of 'total fractured crazy' came across well-and I don't know if this is what you were intending or not, but that sense gradually diminished over the course of the story as the children help Scorponok find himself a purpose and a new family. I really like the way you portray the mother-child relationship that Blackout and Scorponok have, and how you have that relationship, the desperate need for someone else there, being the driving force behind him helping the children. Very cool.
Httw chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I've grown to love Scorponock from both the simplicity and complexity writers have given him here on ffn. This is one prime example for that.
Majorkami chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Another excellent piece of work- I like how the crazy turned out. And I appreciate the opportunity given to see past the whole Decepticonbad thing without whitewashing what Scorponok is.
evo chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
evo: aww sooo swweeeettt!

fenfer: pff stuped bot "sorpnick sudenly apeard and attacked fenfer" "ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
D'aaaaaaaw. 'Total fractured crazy' is surprisingly adorable, despite you managing to hit the bullseye not only dead on, but to the point where you pretty much destroyed the entire target. It's that AMAZING. *bounces off to look at your other fics*
Black Ankle chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Scorpy shouldn't be that adorable and yet...he so is. _
Steven Kodaly chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
"It's hard to get a sense of 'total fractured crazy' across sometimes…"

You succeeded. Beautifully.