Reviews for Property of Jazz
CheshireMaddie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this story it makes me smile every time I read it
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was hilarious! I love the poems and who owns who.

Roses are red. Violets are blue. The author was here and so was Blackshadow32!

*Breaks down laughing*
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I actually hate Rodimus, but I really liked this story. The end was great, although I could not really see him being like that.

Cute little chapter, loved it. Adding to my favorites.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
(Sings) Go Jazz! Go Blaster!
Please Note chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Bittersweet is the word I would use to label this snippet. The funny side would be linked to Blaster’s, Jazz’s, and Metroplexs’ pranks; while the bitter side would obviously be connected to the mention of the 1986 movie and its various deaths. I’m indifferent to the movie myself. I would’ve rather seen that particular storyline play out across a bunch of new episodes. Yet, I do not detest the creations of Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus as many fans seem to do.

The inclusion of Metroplex, an often ignored character, was a plus. I spot him in very few fics. The OOCness is equally negligible; nothing outlandish so as to distract potential readers. I didn’t notice any spelling errors either. Good work.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
XD
Nova I'Sif chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Excellent. Dead right characterization of Rodimus. He knows his officers, he understood the motive and intent. He has matured and fully deserves the Matrix. The Matrix was right to pick him. Optimus would have done the same thing.
justcallmeageek chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This made me grin like an idiot. I never saw G1 but I know some of the characters. Great work.
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
XD NICE! Go Jazz and Blaster! WOO! XD They deserve to get away with that after what happened!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Oh … somehow you pulled off bloody hilarious and sadly cute in the same fic. I must congratulate you on fine writing.
Seiberwing chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
E! Rodimus is both amusing and very perceptive.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
thinking back on that movie, makes me sad all over again and makes me want to cry! but this was good )
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
ok personally I HATE that movie too. I missed it as a kid and never really like Rodimus ( mostly just because he was not Optimus) So about 3 months agao my youngest found the movie on at Blockbuster and I truly hated the movie.

But this story was great for an afterward story.
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
that was cute! *glomps Jazz and Blaster* you guys need a hug!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hahahaha! Poor Autobots, getting painted by Jazz and Blaster. But as Rodimus said, it was nice to see those two smiling again. Besides, they all know who to prank back later.