Reviews for Deluminating
mamita chapter 21 . 5/8/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I hope you upload soon more chapters, Ron is worth more than you think and think, you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron, not even his family, are fools, here I love Harry's relationship with Ron, because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron than it is worth and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples, because I do not like to anything, at least not here, I really like that you put more POVs of others, not just Harry or Ron, but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, often Pork is Draco, and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron, passed, poor Ron, here Ron is passed, it is true, of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens, Harry is passed also, when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or if fraternal also, or couples with Harry, where Ron is the submissive, not for nothing, but i like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron, and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly sometimes the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still, so thanks and kisses.
kitza chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Absolutely loved this story to bits!
Auror Ron Alan Weasley chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
it was one of the best stories i have ever read!loved it!please do write more ron fics!
lovemya2000 chapter 18 . 1/25/2014
TroyWeb chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Great story. I have to add this to my favorites.
reynanuy chapter 21 . 9/10/2013
Awesome story. I loved your Ron and Ginny, they read beautifuly together. Hermione was also excedengly well written, i loved her understanding with Ron about their relationship. This is specially better than canon in my opinion actualy. To sum up, great work here!
Blazen chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
Great story! Stories about Ron and Ginny's relationship are so rare - it's like every one forgets they are brother and sister and practically spent their whole childhoods together. I think J. didn't do a very good job of it too.

My only complaint is about the duel - how exactly is a person hit with a Stunning Spell and not Stunned? And why didn't Ginny open with Stupefy or at least Incarcerous? There wouldn't be a fight at all then.
Vanessa chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
To tell you the truth, I've never been that fond of Ginny. I never liked how she would make fun of Ron to make herself look better to Harry. But I do like Ginny as you've written her. Another great one.
ihrtryoma chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
amazing, love it
shadowsontherun chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
That story was just epic! I honestly never read a better ron centric story in my life! He is not my favourite character but you shed a new light to his personality and highlight the unique things about him that everyone took for granted. You were just brillant!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 21 . 9/28/2011
Amazing story! Incredibly well thought out and well executed, it's just so great! Nice one!

Iawen Londea chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
What a wonderful fic! Where has this fic been all my life? It has nearly everything I've always craved in a Harry Potter fic-excellent sibling stuff with Ron and his siblings, that is very well written and satisfies the craving while at the same time leaving me wanting more!

I love, love the relationships you have here between Ron and Ginny, Ron and George, and even Ron and Fred. You've written everyone's grief for Fred so well and it's really kept his memory alive in this story. I was pleasantly surprised at how you've written George-devastated at Fred's death but mostly functioning, knowing he isn't the only one who grieves for Fred, and a great brother to Ron. The dynamic between the two of them feels very real for the type of relationship they've had, and the same goes for Ginny and Ron.

I like how you've kept in the fiestiness of Ginny's character, and it's brilliant that you've written it as both a strength and a weakness to her character. That is so realistic-a lot of people's greatest strength is also their greatest weakness but I don't find characters written like that in fanfiction much. Awesome.

Also, I love the relationship between Ron and Hermione. You write them so well. I loved Ginny and Foster giving Ron a hard time about putting "love" at the end of his letter and he didn't and then when Hermione wrote back, she didn't either. They're well attuned to each other and Hermione understood why he didn't put it and didn't put it either for the same reason. (Although she did say they needed to be more comfortable with their feelings, so that's Hermione being one step ahead of Ron, also brilliant.) I've also really, really loved what's been there with Ron and his parents, and Ron and Harry's friendship, as well. (And Bill, Charlie and Percy in the flashbacks. Love seeing the little Weasleys interacting!)

I am so in love with this fic and I'm not even finished with it yet! Thought it was time to put in a review-sorry I haven't reviewed previous chapters. Will try to go back if I find time. :)
Shlayne chapter 21 . 5/6/2011
I truly liked this! Good on Ron!
idol269 chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
"Enough!" Hermione said, sternly, "a key would look like an odd match for a lock but they fit together perfectly and that's us. My whole life has moulded me into a perfect fit for you and I won't have you saying oth-"

I really don't think anybody writes this couple as well as you do. Maybe a few others, but I can count them on one hand. The devotion and love you get them to express to each other without even saying the words is amazing.
idol269 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
"Give my love to Ginny; you have to be the one to pass it around...because it's always been all yours."