Reviews for Storybook Mysteries
Yumi Edogawa chapter 7 . 1/19
This collection of stories is AMAZING! I love the spins on the fairy tales and the way you are trying to return to the original stories. You write humor very well as well... one thing, will Hakuba ever confront Conan or figure it out like Heiji did? Either way please continue this collection, it's really fun to read. I love it :)
Seekerfinderdigger chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I was reading this on my kindle, and it glitched on me, but this fic was so good, I had to hunt it down on my laptop. I can't wait to see more.
damncritic chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Aww... cute! Very well written. Even if im not a fan of hakukai, I very much enjoyed this.
Freefan1412 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Nice work. Poor Hakuba is challenged with being introduced to the Detective Boys. An outside point of view of someone who is not used to them is entertaining to read. You hit the nail on the head with this one: "... That said an uncomfortable amount about the child's usual after school activities..." And priority given to Conan in the Division One. xd I don't think that is supposed to be a good thing.
Freefan1412 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
This is pretty interesting so far. :) You have nice writing, fitting for a mystery and crime and putting-things-together type of story. Your characterizations are also spot on as far as I can tell. Well done. :) About this chapter I just loved the "being sized up against some invisible person and found lacking whenever he dealt with them" part. A wonderful thing to add in there. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing what else is coming here.
Moonumb chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Haha! Looks like Kaito would make fun of Saguru, since it took him so long to notice what is happening in Beika..
7isthemagicnumber chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
What? No! 'Ookami' mean wolf?
... I thought you had made a pun on purpose because Oogami rhymed with Ookami. (By the way, Oogami means great god. And you made me doubt, so I went and checked and yes, Ookami means wolf.)
Regardless, your story is disturbingly funny, in a disturbing sort of way.

Intrigued-as-if-it-were-a-trainwreck,

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
AkaiZagreus chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
The best Saguru fic I have ever read...
Ayumi Kudou chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
YAY! Ayumi~chan is so brave~!
alynawatlovers chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Really good chapter! :) I was looking at the title, and just saying it... but "Jacken" sounds like "jack and"... so evil beanstalk. :)... but that could be just me.
Taranea chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Awesome, I totally adore that fairy tale motive you#ve got going. As always, the li'l 'dance' Kid and Hakuba do around each other each time is totally entertaining. :) I only wonder why it was important that the glider had been moved...but yeah, loved the story and the ending in the school!
Taranea chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
awww, I like it! It is a thin line to walk, deriving humour from cross-dressing without the fic becoming just childish and silly, but you managed to let both characters keep their dignity and their conversation was a delight to read! Lovin' and favin' this, thanks for wriiting it! :D
Kage Hasu chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Goodness, all these are so funny, I can't tell which one is my favorite. i do wish there had been a little more Conan-Hakuba-Kaitou interaction though.
mapplepie chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
I laughed too much that people are staring to look at me funny. :D
puregarnet chapter 7 . 3/17/2010