Reviews for Raise your voice: Paid my dues
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
I see a preview of chapter three... but no chapter three...

Please update, this is very good so far.

-Taylor Tonks
narutogirl103 chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
intresting
catluver9999 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I like this story so far! Please continue with it! BTW, I love the movie Raise Your Voice. I have it on DVD but I haven't watched it in AGES! I'm too scared to watch it because I'm afraid I'll cry. :(
Hi chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Good and mysterious start
beauty0102 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

great chapter I hope you will update soon.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
great chapter.
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
awsome story

pleasee update now
Gwendolyn chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I liked it alot I especaily liked the part where Jay covered Terri's eyes and the other part where he said I love you. But over all I You did fantastic. I Hope you make the third chapter soon!
kelsey112 chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
wow i love your story so far and also i think OLIVER JAMES IS SO HOOTT...X erm... ur a great writer and i hope that you add another chapter soon bubi x x
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
yeah great chapter.
MaxRideRox chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Why do most/all of your stories have only 1 chapter?

Listen...it might be hard to update all of them, or maybe you've forgotten about them but thats no excuse! pdate them 1 at a time, or if you prefer, you can concentrarte on 1 stary and then when it's completed continue to then next. It isn't fair on the people who read your stories if you abandon them after 2 chapters! Suck it up! Or my furbie right here is gonna knock some sense into that head!

-Max
ThePotterGeek chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
interesting. i'd like to see you update this. and you could go for longer chapters.
reader-babe chapter 2 . 1/19/2009