Reviews for The Charmed Life of Zack & Cody
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I loved it! The ending was amazing! Can't wait to see how powerful the boys become. I wonder, are they related to the jenkins at all?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 19 . 2/3/2014
I love that Prue was there. I loved it so much! I can't believe it but it was done! Can't wait to see how things turn out from here. Nothing is ever ended. Something else will come up but I'm sure it will be a hoot!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
Dang! Max sacrificed herself? True love it is! Aww. I do believe in love still, most people don't but I do. Love is the most powerful force in existence.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 14 . 2/3/2014
Damn! That's so messed up! Damn kids! Never get it through their heads. If they think about it, it's all of their fight. Witches, why they are so selfish will never cease to amaze me.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
So Natalia is grateful to Melinda and she is to help The Charmed Ones and four others to stop The Source. So Cody and Zack are two, who are the others? Maybe Maddie is a Witch or something. Max is a Whitelighter, so maybe her?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
I think they should use their glamouring spell to allow the boys to be safe and the Charmed Ones to be there, Natalia using her stuff to cloak them so they can't be seen or sensed.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Whoo! That's just... Wow! I like it! I like it a lot! Natalia knew Melinda and knew that the prophecy would come true, so that's what she's been trying to stop. How in the hell can they stop it though?
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Damn! That's crazy! This is bad! Glad that Zack and Cody might be there to help them! They could definitely be of some use.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 9 . 2/3/2014
Damn! Natalia is bad! She so bad! This is amazing! Too bad Charmed never mixed two shows like this, that would have been utterly amazing
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 8 . 2/3/2014
Oh shit! That's messed up! How in the world? This is not good. Not good at all!
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Hmm. What is Natalia planning? I don't like it. Poor Cody, I don't know what she's planning ; So Natalia and Melinda planned something together years ago? Hmm. I wonder what it was.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Zack is a little player LOL Trying to hit on Phoebe ; Well good knows evil is involved, evil knows that good knows evil is involved ; It makes no sense that Natalia doesn't want the twins knowing Max is a whitelighter.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Hmm. Well, Paige needs to be careful ; Piper, LOL, teaching him to dance? Aww, that's so sweet. She really enjoys helping him out.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Well she is evil, of course she knows more than she's letting on. This isn't good. Things are about to turn up real quick! LOL
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
Hmm. Can't tell if Natalia is good or bad. It's kind of confusing but I'm sure everything will be answered.