Reviews for Broken Hearts, Shattered Dreams
TiiRawr chapter 23 . 4/15
Omfg this story gave me so many feels , I love the last quote "because even demons weep for their own"
justin.mcmanus.9 chapter 23 . 3/30
You're whole story was amazing it truely touched my heart st the end ill admit i cried i know it's late to review but it Was amazing
Bursgrogash chapter 23 . 3/30
Damn...just damn that last chapter was deep well done man!
cody chapter 23 . 3/18
Dam great story dam great I loved it!
warrof chapter 23 . 3/11
Damn it, this story is actually making me cry right now... A truly excellent fic, can't believe that i thought it wouldn't be good based on the summary.
fanggrin chapter 23 . 3/4
Wow just wow very touching ending I have loved this story so much I ask for permission to save it off line as a word doc I have never loved a story so much as to ask this.

A new fan
Fanggrin
drinkmusic chapter 23 . 2/2
Just signed up to say that this story was amazing.
matthewrister chapter 23 . 1/25
best story i have read so far and the only story that hase made me a 29 year old fully grown man cry like a baby at the end
Drifter950 chapter 23 . 1/25
I am truly grateful for your wonderful story, and feel it and you are quite worthy of my favorite lists.

Thank you.

May the MUSE always be with you!
Goh Of The Azuka chapter 23 . 1/18
this story was really good, in the end I had so many emotions on my face that I think my family would not even know me. but this last page with the Death of Dear Hikaru it had me crying, I still as I write this too you, can feel the tears fall down from my eyes, and I tell you now in all my time when I have read stories here on Fanfiction, only a few have had me cry like I am doing at this moment, and among several of them where stories that you have written and composed, you my good lord, is an god among men when it comes too writing stories that hit the reader straight in the heart and makes him/her open there emotions like that, as I read you story/stories I can honestly say that with my hand on my heart and my deepest wishes that you will continue. Please never stop writing these amazing stories that you have done til now, I am a fan of such a high caliber that I go in too fanfictions page almost only too se it you have written a new master piece that the readers would love too read

With greates honor and well wishes

Goh Of The Azuka
Norwegian Fanfiction lover and and great fan of you stories
I've read this chapter twice and both times it caused me to be ready to cry.
SnowshoeBombay chapter 23 . 1/8
Oh oh it still happens.

Every time I finish reading this story and especially this chapter I can't help but crying it is so beautiful and sad and that last sentence gets to me every damn time ..

'because even demons weep for their own'

... A wonderful and very unique story.
jonjames427 chapter 3 . 1/2
you know if naruto wants advice on writing adult rated books with excellent plot, he should look up sherrilyn kenyon. she is a genius with her work that i highly recommend, especially her "league novel" series.
blackcatx13 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
This story was just simply amazing. I want to commend you in writing this, my friend. You really fleshed out your OC's and it was awesome. Thank you for writing this story.
Jack chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
The story was incredible and just perfect for my taste. I have to say, the end actually made me cry a bit and thatÅ› new for me. Congratulations for creating an amazing and epic story.
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »