Reviews for Broken Hearts, Shattered Dreams
This brought me to tears. I hope you become a very successful writer.
Killapanda chapter 23 . 8/24
That ending was the icing on the cake. Great story, I was really sad as Naruto saw Hikaru going off into the afterlife but yet happy that he finally got to say goodbye to his parents and to see Hikaru reunited his wife as well. You da man of bomb endings i read so far.
All though it was 23 chapters, it was the best fucking chapters I've ever read. Excuse me for my language
I love your story, the only problem I have is that naruto is too open with his feelings, I mean he had his heart shattered by the love of his life who left him for his best friend with no explanation, then he was reclues for 4 years. I guess what I'm saying is he should be more cautious and reluctant with his feelings for ino, like someone who's afraid to have there heart broken. other than that the story is amazing and well thought out. I also like the pace of the relationship.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 5 . 7/15
Lol ch5 ending is funny. Read it over 3 times.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 2 . 7/15
Song ch2 was perfect for this story. There maybe better in other chapters but i dont doubt this one the best for this story. I even tear up YouTubing thus song n picturing naruto. Plus i was raised by only my mother so yeah.
countdooku123 chapter 9 . 7/10
Why did you have to kill naruto son what did he do to you will his son com back as a spirit
why ion say is not why a wife say and why not Naruto the old king you took thoud you will not take him out like the others before you will not do or having the guts to do when the 2 was live like your mom and the grand mother who dead old and you having you bad times too like ex wife sarkura who moving out on you and your son for no way or how . 2 saruka shound having be the fox Queen if I Robert Kruase did it .
seigen1713 chapter 2 . 6/30
The song you put in chapter 2 is a great choice well done
if I Robert kruase mand it like Naruto king of the foxs was like the hemas of the chind was like ,he wonld of having 4 or 5 wifes lke Ion saruka tranma tenten and then hined the 5 had marring to and each give him 3 kids each was cool too.
in the time Naruto took over as the fox king he found the derd mob boss monly and others thigs too like some art of all things too ,he gaving the art back to the owers of it and some monly he ueds to buit a men cave for him to uerd is a big libey a bed room and tv room ,like jr ewing do Naruto had a picers on his duck the 1 one of his ex wife and son , the 2 is of Ion and him when the get marring with both her tema with her , the 3 of Naruto and his ex tema when it is 7 .on the wall was oen of the paly burry gril of the morja dod back when she ad to woking for her living befor the moves she was in ,
do the old fox Naruto took over from he had some old homes in the reime to live in and some to wolking in . 2 Naruto find some old libay why was the fox own cave from the others for he ueds it for both spying and raning his army from too , he not know Naruto ueds to live in the red light ared of his home vaillage when he was 4 or 5 when he got took out the fored home .
TimothyB chapter 23 . 6/17
This is definitely one of all time facorite stories. Im in love with it and i wish more stories were like this.
before Naruto was the new fox king he ws woking as a symater bonay hathering book aother .
1,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »