Reviews for Necessary Evil
leasmom chapter 37 . 12/17/2015
Just finished this again. Still a very good read. Liked that Jason never wanted to be a boss and was willing to leave all his friends to be with Liz.
lrobinson01 chapter 37 . 3/5/2010
Great story.
Eunice Scruggs chapter 37 . 5/31/2008
I just came across this the other day and I just finished reading all of the chapters. It was a wonderful...different story...but all your stories are like that. Thanks for writing it. It really was an enjoyable, fun read.
leasmom chapter 37 . 4/30/2008
Oh I love happy endings. Now start a new one. I like knights and vampiers and such as long as it doesn't get to bloody.
BrownieHartz chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
THANK YOU for writting and posting this whole fic! It is simply wonderful
BrownieHartz chapter 37 . 4/30/2008
YAY! I;m glad everything seemingly ended well :-) Jason and Liz are together, Spin has friends, a little sad about Patrick being left alone but I'm sure he'll be good in the end.
leasmom chapter 36 . 4/29/2008
Oh goodie Thomas Keller got it. I expected Ric to protest that he is Thomas Oh well it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And to think this was all Alexs idea
BrownieHartz chapter 36 . 4/29/2008
Wow! I didn't see that coming, I'm glad Spinelli is ok! It would seem that Jason and Liz might actually be able to get away from it all :-)
BrownieHartz chapter 35 . 4/29/2008
Oh no Spinelli! I hope he's ok!
BrownieHartz chapter 34 . 4/28/2008
Things are really heating up... I hope Ric doesn't even see it coming! Keep 'em coming
BrownieHartz chapter 33 . 4/28/2008
ICA! Ric has to die! Poor Alexis, that is a horrible way to found out about a friend.
leasmom chapter 34 . 4/28/2008
good for Alex she is standing up for her friend. You need to get her a man.
BrownieHartz chapter 32 . 4/27/2008
It seems that Ric is finally going to get what he deserves! And you've done the impossible again, I worried about Carly. Geez! Great work!
BrownieHartz chapter 31 . 4/27/2008
That's so sad... I'm glad Patrick was able to bond with Liz :-) and I'm interested to know what Carly is going to do next
BrownieHartz chapter 30 . 4/27/2008
GR he wasn't even in this chapter and I hate Ric! That was beautiful though, and wonderfully written.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »