Reviews for Perceptions
Jessy chapter 1 . 2/21
This is marvelously well-written! I like how the story's going. I like your Demetri a lot. He's my fav. character in the whole saga and I immediately squealed at Chapter 1. #TeamDemetri
PaulinaDragona chapter 23 . 2/17
I like your fiction.
Lady Atarah chapter 23 . 1/9
Your writing style and the way you convey the emotions of the characters is truly remarkable. I truly enjoyed this story.
midnight.candy chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
Ahhh I remembered reading this story way back when and it still to this day holds. You took such a small secondary character like Demetri and gave him depth and a real personality and a beautiful love story. One of my favs 3
Blueanna chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
This was a great story. This was my first Demetri story and I like how you portrayed him. I think I may look for others. :-)
katmom chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Wow...what a lovely journey...and so sad at times, too.

Abbyweyr rec'd this to me. I must thank her.

Thank you for sharing with us. Have added this to my Completed Community.

Kathie
AshleighRebekah chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
Magnificent! I love the story so much :D
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
just found this story.
awsome.
can't believe you were unhappy with it.
thankyou for something origonal.

'nonemous
soup4mepapi chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
This story is beautiful! Your protrayal of Demetri is perfect, and the change is slow, steady and sure. All in perfect character. This story deserves more reivews! You are a great author!
godschild4ever chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
This story was so absolutely amazing! You kept me hooked from the very first words all the way to the end. plus i think you did an awesome job of bringing the story to a close. thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Stargazer1364 chapter 23 . 11/21/2011
I have to say I absolutely love this story, and ending with Demitri's point of view really topped it off. Awesome writing, girlie! TTYL! D
Mason and Alex chapter 23 . 7/27/2011
love it xDD
abbyweyr chapter 23 . 5/7/2011
I started this story on Ramblings & Thoughts. I was really interested in how this played out and no updates there. Eventually found it on . Very nicely done story. Very enjoyable read. Sad her confrontation with the trio and her sister. Interesting talent she has.
CapitalME chapter 23 . 5/6/2011
This story was lovely. Thank for so much for writing and sharing it.