Reviews for Perceptions
Minnie Claudia Cullen chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
I loved this story from the beginning to the end.
It was soo sweet and sad and tender and loving. It caught me from the very beginning.
The only things we ever hear about Demetri is that he is a tracker, so I've always been intrigued by him and what his past in the Volturi might have been like.

This was truly amazing, and you've opened my eyes to the other stories I will definitely read about him in the future.

xx
Minnie :D
jsjn chapter 23 . 2/3/2010
Great story, loved it! I loved the new perspective in the last chapter, it added so much to the story.

I am going to go see what else you have done now, can't wait to read anything else you have written.
suze chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
That was awesome!
MissLis29 chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
oh my Lord!

I just found this story a few days ago, but didn't have a chance to read it until today. I read it through in once.

I just couldn't stop!

I never thought that a story about DEMETRI out of all (in my view, stupid and terrible) Volterra vampires would turn out to be so interesting and lovely!

To be honest I really, really, really cried when Aro brought in Jess and Tom. I couldn't stop :( But that was exactly what you can expect from that old arse, so thanks for giving a perfect definition of Aro-like behavior :)

Well, as it is 9 minutes after midnight in my time (Europe) I can go to bed now peacefully and sleep in with a smile on my face in thought of this amazing story :)
The Midday Moon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
WOW! I Loved it! This is really good
KR Wolfe chapter 23 . 8/1/2009
This is absolutely amazing!

I think you could give Stephenie Meyer a run for her money! This was an amazing fanfiction and I'm really glad I stumbled upon it.

KEEP WRITING! YOU'RE AMAZING AT IT! :)
rmw8855 chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
Excellent story :)
LovingWords chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Just Started!

Can't wait to continue to Chap 2!

xoxo

-B-
Claerwen chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
AMAZING

I thought I was the only one who wrote a DemetriXOC story, and you have talent comparable to Stephenie Meyer.
diamondz44 chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
Very very very cute story. I practically fell in love with Demetri while reading this :D
jen chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
reading this for a second time, just thought you should know. so good :)
CrystaLiiine chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
love it. its really good. i like that denetri wasnt the bad guy for are a great writer. i have really enjoyed this story. this is my second time reading this. did i tell you how much i love this story? lol i lOVE it!

can anyone reccomend stories like this? if you can pls message me the titles. thx
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
naw

the ending is so nice!
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
This is an amazing story. I don't understand why it hasn't got very many reviews :S
CrystaLiiine chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow great first chapter. isnt demitri the on ethats and expert tracker? i really like the story so far. good work.
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »