Reviews for Perceptions
suze chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
That was awesome!
MissLis29 chapter 23 . 8/5/2009
oh my Lord!

I just found this story a few days ago, but didn't have a chance to read it until today. I read it through in once.

I just couldn't stop!

I never thought that a story about DEMETRI out of all (in my view, stupid and terrible) Volterra vampires would turn out to be so interesting and lovely!

To be honest I really, really, really cried when Aro brought in Jess and Tom. I couldn't stop :( But that was exactly what you can expect from that old arse, so thanks for giving a perfect definition of Aro-like behavior :)

Well, as it is 9 minutes after midnight in my time (Europe) I can go to bed now peacefully and sleep in with a smile on my face in thought of this amazing story :)
The Midday Moon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
WOW! I Loved it! This is really good
KR Wolfe chapter 23 . 8/1/2009
This is absolutely amazing!

I think you could give Stephenie Meyer a run for her money! This was an amazing fanfiction and I'm really glad I stumbled upon it.

rmw8855 chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
Excellent story :)
LovingWords chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Just Started!

Can't wait to continue to Chap 2!

Claerwen chapter 23 . 6/24/2009

I thought I was the only one who wrote a DemetriXOC story, and you have talent comparable to Stephenie Meyer.
diamondz44 chapter 23 . 6/24/2009
Very very very cute story. I practically fell in love with Demetri while reading this :D
jen chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
reading this for a second time, just thought you should know. so good :)
CrystaLiiine chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
love it. its really good. i like that denetri wasnt the bad guy for are a great writer. i have really enjoyed this story. this is my second time reading this. did i tell you how much i love this story? lol i lOVE it!

can anyone reccomend stories like this? if you can pls message me the titles. thx
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 22 . 5/9/2009

the ending is so nice!
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
This is an amazing story. I don't understand why it hasn't got very many reviews :S
CrystaLiiine chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
wow great first chapter. isnt demitri the on ethats and expert tracker? i really like the story so far. good work.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
I think I know what Demetri was referring to when he said he knew of one other: our favourite human/vampire couple, Edward and Bella! I get the feeling that Demetri is falling for Sarah, and that the business with the accelerated heart of Sarah's isn't just because she's scared.
HarlequinRaven chapter 23 . 4/19/2009
Oh my goodness, this story is absolutely amazing. I just read it all in one sitting-I couldn't tear myself away from it. I've definitely got a lot more sympathy for Demetri now than in Breaking Dawn... yay.

Sarah's definitely one of the best OC's I've come across in the Twilight fandom, not at all Mary-Sueish, but actually believable.

Congrats on an excellent story! :)

Raven. x