Reviews for Perceptions
lillyflynn chapter 23 . 4/15/2009
I loved this story :) you have a phenomenal writing style. I like that the story ended where it did, without the comfort of knowing whether the Volturi were vengeful enough to one day return. Instead, the possibility of separation for Sarah and Demitri hangs in the air like it did throughout the whole story. Fabulous :)
Saephana chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Awesome story. This is the second time I'm reading through it.
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i love it!
AkaChanTora chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
"I thought Italians were supposed to be hairy?"

haha that made me laugh :P

kind of rude to ask that question but great way to brighten the mood
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 23 . 3/12/2009
I love it! It was so sweet the way he gave up everything 4 her!
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 23 . 3/6/2009
omg, this is an amazing story! I love it!
SarahxEmmett chapter 23 . 2/21/2009
this one is so good :)

i've never read a Demitri fanfic before and i really like him now lol

any chance you're doing a sequal? :P
Rach chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
It's a wonderful story. I cried a bit though. In the books, Demetri always seemed sad and hollow sort of. He is my favorite vampire and it warms me to see him have a happy ending. Great job!
Vicky May chapter 23 . 2/11/2009
Such a sweet story

I never thought of Demetri like that

very good

xx
sheabear23 chapter 23 . 2/9/2009
Is this the last chapter?

is the story over?
idontwantmyaccountanymore chapter 23 . 1/19/2009
M, amazing.

Amazing!

I read a while back, but i guess i never reviewed, so i decided to come back and review!

Just so you know, this is one of my favorite stories, and you are an amazing writer :)
WolfxAngel chapter 23 . 1/5/2009
I loved it, you are very talented. Keep writing!
FairyNinjaPrincess chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
Do Demerti! He is awesome! Great story!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
Hi :D

I know you have finished this story, but I just thought I would leave you a comment anyway. I loved it so much, it's a really really good story, and I think the idea was great. I loved that the Cullens also played a part :D And I loved how Demetri savede her, and how he didn't kill her, and how they grew close to each other.

Amazing story, keep writing :D Is there any hope for a sequel? :)

HarryPotter4Evah
Anna562 chapter 23 . 12/30/2008
Your writing was too captivating for me not to finish Perceptions at one sitting. Excellent job on your characters, dialogue, everything. You have a unique story, and are so very talented. Thank you for writing!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »