Reviews for Perceptions
Anna562 chapter 19 . 12/30/2008
Guess I'm slow. Didn't see the stalker for who he really was. Very clever of you!
Anna562 chapter 13 . 12/30/2008
Poor Sarah. What a painful decision to have to make. She certainly has a useful gift, but also a difficult one.
Anna562 chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
I just love this story!
Anna562 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Aha! I found you! I read a couple of your chapters (I think it was on a different site) and then couldn't find you again. I am so pleased to be able to continue reading your story. It's wonderful! I've always liked Demetri. He seemed like a "good" bad vampire, whereas Felix just came across as a jerk. And you've made Sarah refreshingly humorous. She's a great character. Thanks for writing.
lauren chapter 23 . 12/25/2008
i love your story. in every way imaginable. you fanfac is, sorry steph, better than twilight. way better character development and a more complex story line and omg her power fits her completely! at first i was lie oh no she's going to get some random power and then be all mr cool and aro's pride. boy was i wrong. thank you so much for writing this. i applaud your writing skills and patience to finish the whole story. it stories like this that gives this website a purpose. :)

love your biggest fan,

lauren f.
renee chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I LOVE this story

it has got to be the best story ever

I dont understand why there are only about 100 reviews, this story should have 10!
sperocordis chapter 23 . 12/17/2008
Holy crow! man i luv it! u need to write more! it was so deep and intimate...my god! MORE MORE MORE!
IntimationsOfImmortality chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
So I found this story and then I started reading...and couldn't stop. It was that amazing! It's truly rare to find a story that holds your attention the way this one held mine - I couldn't break away to even work on my final essay that was due the next morning. (and not just any essay - a ten pager, nearly twenty sources). The story was THAT good. Thank-you to Earthsong for writing it. This was true, pure, unadulterated talent. The descriptions, which could easily have slid from profound to cheesy, were written with meticulous care. Even the scene with Jess, which I must admit made me feel sick to my stomach, was still written incredibly well. A scene that hard to read, must have been even harder to write, and Earthsong did phenomenal. The bond between Demetri and Sarah could easily have become the same bond between Edward and Bella, since that is what so many "Twilight" fanfictions are based on. But their bond held something different, something unique that kept the story interesting and moving forward. It was never once boring. Even in the beginning - the description of Sarah's fear never turned to cliche. It was again, unique to her character, while common enough that readers could understand it. And, it immediately sucked you in.

The story was just simply amazing. I wish I had more words to describe just how fantastic it was.

Thank-you for posting.
Space Jam Sandwich chapter 23 . 11/26/2008
I stayed up until three in the morning even though I had to get up early the next day, just so I could read a couple more chapters. The rest of the day I kept thinking about the story and I was not satisfied until I got to the last chapter. No sleep was worth it. This was an amazing story and I loved it the entire time I was reading it.
LI chapter 23 . 11/25/2008
I loved it. Well done you! You brought to life a background character and gave him a real spark of life. You managed to bring in a new love story without making it an awkward forced romance. very well done.
geophf chapter 23 . 11/24/2008
What a crowning, ultimate chapter! After 22 beautiful chapters of hearing the music of Sarah's voice, we are left with the happiness and contentment of our own dear Tri. I did not believe it possible to find such love for characters outside the Cullen/Hale family (that is outside the family at first), but your story, infused with a steady, confident hand has breathed life into this couple that has made them essential and as vital as Alice and Jasper in "You've Kept Me Waiting".

Thank you. Thank you for creating this dream, and then for sharing it with us.
Lily chapter 23 . 11/16/2008
I cant describe in words how much i appreciate your story. You are an amazing writer. I can just hope that I one day will be able to write as good as you do...

keep up the good work!
Belle Flor chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
What a truly fabulous story! I'm disappointed that I had not been able to stumble upon it earlier. This was absolutely unique and original in every way, which I believe was one of the greatest aspects in the story. Thank you for writing this.
Pale One chapter 23 . 10/10/2008
Truly exceptional. Great original story line, fabulous plot, extremely developed characters. There are very few original FF stories and Perceptions is one of the best that I've found...still need to work on then/than issue though. :) This goes on my Favorite Stories list.
ScarlettLetters chapter 23 . 9/17/2008
This was fantastic. So well written and creative. Unique TW stories are so hard to find and you crafted an excellent one! Kudos - SL
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »