Reviews for First Date
Jenny chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
An interesting take on reincarnation since, as you said, a lot of such stories portray the carryover of attraction/love as "inevitable". The dialogue was great, and it was nice to see various characters' complimentary or contrasting views on the same issues. I don't know if you plan to update further, but great job so far.
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
e, I see I am getting to this rather late and perhaps it won't be updated further, but I really would love to see more. It's a different take on a reincarnation story, which in turn makes it a different take on a college based story...which is very nice to see.

Poor Vexen and his daikon...I can't remember now who actually made it...but if it's always wrong it was probably Vexen...*pats him*
apelilly chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
You write these two beautifully. :) There really isn't enough Lexion.
MisterCreamPie chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Gabe gets a sad feeling in his heart that LexZex is unpopular...

;A;
lily23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
That was awesome.

"“None whatsoever,” he assured the red-head, before punching Axel in the face with all the force he could muster."

"“He ended my life, and I will end his by failing him."

Those parts are funny.
Woven Misery chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
It's such a detailed relationship between them you've written, it ends up being totally fascinating. Here's hoping you continue it soon.

Josiy x
b9 iNe chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Aww...that was so sweet. I loved the complexity you made such a common story have; truly superb! Why does no one ever write Lexaeus? :( Poor guy. Anyway, you did a great job with writing him, too.

Thank you for the awesome stories!
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
er, i did nto meant to review, but seeing as this has not been updated recently, and theres only one review and all, *shrug*

Anyways, i really like the story so far, already 10,0 words too,...thats nice. Zexion is definitely my favorite character, and although i havn't seen many Lexaeus x Zexion stories, it does sound like a interesting pairing. I like it. Not to mention, I love Zexion's personality, and you seemed to capture it pretty well. The random bits of humor is also very satisfying; update soon please, good luck at writing!
MyDaroga chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Thank you, thank you for some good, quality Zexion/Lexaeus. It's a poor, underprivileged pairing and I'm ecstatic to see more of it. I can't wait for the next part!