Reviews for Demon Deals And White Lies
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Sam did get to shoot the demon that took Dean's soul with the colt.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Hey! I made it here on a recommendation from darksupernatural and then I find out I already read quite some of your work, back in my lurkerdays. Love this fic.

"Because I don’t want you too and because I’m the oldest and what I say goes.”

”Yeah, well I want too and it’s my right as the youngest to always do the opposite to what you want.”

It was actually this title that made me remember I'd already read some of your stories. I love the abovementioned quote. I've been waiting for Sam to say something like this.

Same goes for:

"Never Dean, right up until we’re walking to meet with the hell hounds, I’m never going to stop looking.”

It so sounds like something Sam would say.

That's it. Just dropping by to let you know this. I'm working on a story now but I will certainly be back to read some of your stories (again. And I WILL review this time :-)).

Holly
Cbloom chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Loved this! It really did feel like a missing scene! We never seem to get time for any of these types of scenes (in most episodes). I also like how Dean found out what happend and had it out with Sam - then he was worried that Sam might be hurt - and yet Sam still kept from him the fact that the CRD was dead (and the host)!

As I say I loved it, as I do all your stories that I've read - would love to see episodes out of them in a perfect world!

See ya soon!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Please write more to this story, I would love to see what you do next
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Awesome oneshot Peanut! Poor Dean still trying to keep Sam from breaking the deal, and Sam determined to din a way to get Dean out of it, even if it costs him his own life-but at least with your tory, Dean realizes what the deal is doing to Sammy and understands that he has to keep trying!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hey,

it doesn't wuite match up with alot of Red Sky at Morning but it is still really great. Cool idea for it too. Good job.
meggin lane chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I've been playing almost the same scene in my head too. Kripke has only let the boys have minor brushes with this subject and then had them clam up. But I think real brothers would have had a knock down, drag out fight over it. The more love they have for eachother the more violently emotional the spill over for this unacceptable loss they're facing. So yeah, I see this as a prelude to a very cathartic fight with eachother in there future.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
omg it was so god
1Pagan3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Sammy got busted! That's ok... even if Dean found out about the host, he can't judge... he did the same thing to save Sammy in Salvation.

Good work, I'm glad you decided to share.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Great job with that! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Since the deal was made I've thought Dean's been extremely hypocritical in telling Sam to let go when he could let go of Sam. I hope you write some more oneshots.
Paperclip-Sized-Memories chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
AH WHOA! This was like super fast man.. I didnt expect you to get finished this fast. lol

WE course it was good enough, it always is man.. I love brother angst its just to heartbreaking. I LOVE IT MAN! It was aweosme awesome awesome..

THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS FOR ME! I didnt expect you to do it.. but you did! SO YAY!

Yep.. I gots that sk-47 bedtime story thing from like these little comics of little sam and dean.. its so cute cause they is like little cartoons.. but its like pencil drawn by some dude on like livejournal or soemthing... not the like official comics they had for sale.. i heard that those got the dates all wrong and stuff...whoa that sounded obsessive and very nerdy...

I was just looking for wee!chester stuff is all..

wel person .. i shall talk to you later when the episode comes on or ends or whatever.. you know Deans gonna notice that a bullet missing in the colt...hes goona know that Sam did it man.. you think there'll be an aftermath scene?

See you! :)
perfectharmony22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i wonder if i am the first person to review... what an honor! God do you know how much i love you! like really! i do! You're writing is awesome! even just short pieces like this, that i wouldnt normally read, are great when its written by the one and only PEANUT! :) i love the emotion that just radiated off of this piece, it just seems like something that would come right after the show ended, it really did flow and was excellently done! *yes i loved it* hmm probably my only one concern would be the time frame... i mean sam comes back and tries to be quiet for Dean but then Dean is going to get coffee? Is it middle of the night, evening or early morning? for all i know its just me being silly but nope... i really did love this piece! Oh and thanks for your review on the other story i'm co-writing :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hey. Just found your missing scene( yes that's what I think it is because they should have put that in the show) So great! Angst and anger and hurt and comfort all rolled into one great scene. Loved that they fought but didn't connect with each other. Physical fights have another time and place. Thanks for the read!