Reviews for Child of Light
Neo-Devil chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
to bad Damien is too weak to fight Orochimaru, hell, Orochimaru would kill him, and he is the weakest of the Akatsuki, Madara may take him as an apprentice.
Neo-Devil chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
wow, He actually brought popcorn, damien isn't really that evil to me, more of a Troll, Madara fits the bill of Evil, I mean, look at his PLAN! That is true Evil.
Neo-Devil chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
whenever Damien appears, I have Ghirahim's theme playing. it disturbingly works well.
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
I'm Picturing Damien as the reincarnation of Demon Lord Ghirahim, and it disturbingly works. he disappears after losing a fight, you don't describe how he does so, so I picture him disappearing/ teleporting like Ghirahim.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
you know the reason for my previous comment, is due to the fact, that Naruto is Reacting EXACTLY how i would Link(from LOZ) to react. hell the others are reacting like other LOZ characters, Damien acts like a tri mix between Ghirahim, Vaati, and Ganondorf. I can only hope Naruto gets the triforce of Courage, because its special ability is the Ability to use any weapon picked up, like a master would.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
you could have the sword of Light turn into the Master sword, thus making Naruto the next in this cycle, the reincarnation of Link, as for Damien, well, here's my Idea, make him the next incarnation of Demise/Ganon. it would make sense in a way, Link is cursed to fight the Incarnation of Demise's Hatred for all eternity through reincarnation, Naruto's soul being Very old, the first link(Skyward sword) no one knows who his mother is, so, this is my explanation. it is time for fi to wake up, also, bring in Ghirahim at some point. it is time for a Crossover, let it begin after sometime chapter 10. this time, Ghirahim will be after Naruto/Link instead of Zelda(whoever she may be in this, its up to you really.) so please, consider my Idea, Zelda fans WILL love it, I just KNOW it. and yes, I have been playing Skyward lately, bu I also failed to work up the nerve to dance at my first homecoming dance( I had no date, what do expect? Plus my original plan was foiled, the plan being to bring my Predator Mask and freak out people, simply to TRY to keep from being bored) yes I am crazy, but hey, at least that means I am NOT boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I'm sorry, but I'm going to be a bit of a wet towel here. Please stop using so many ellipsis. I normally don't put in any critical reviews for a fanfic, but if you are aiming to become a published author, you need to use correct punctuation.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
Please I am on the end of my seat waiting for the next chapter please I want to know what happens with the fight between naruto and damine
Sir Thames chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Nice story, luv. Carry on.
sky is the limet chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
um i just wanted to give u an idea if you dont mind i just an idea so u dont have to take it wepons that the swords turn into the

Katana of Light

whip of water

chain and sickle of earth

staff of wind

claws of fire

this is just some ideas you dont have to use them there just some ideas

oh and please update soon
ooblah chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
nice story but u forget to add other ppls swords and u should make them use ninja skills too.
adngo714 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
so based on this chapter, everyone's swords can upgrade, then caan I suggest giving Hinata a bow and arrow, Sasuke a double sword, Sakura two short swords, and Shikamaru a giant Great Sword?
adngo714 chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
you forgot Sasuke in the team announcements...
adngo714 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Shikamaru didn't summo9n his sword, he should use a grezt sword...btw all these weapon change don't have o follow...also Light sounds too common, call Light Hikari, which means light in Japanese.
adngo714 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
as much as I dislike Sakura, as the wind guardian, she should hsve two mini-swords...