Reviews for Old Contrast Match
Cynical Rabbit chapter 50 . 5/6
Thank you for a great story so far.
I understand wanting to keep the story consistent and I respect you for that.
I have read many incomplete stories that just stop with no explanation.
Hope to read more of your stories.
tarrangar chapter 45 . 4/20
I liked the SG stuff it was funny.
tarrangar chapter 43 . 4/20
Just have the explanation be that due to random differences between the timelines Haruka decided to buy a car with a yellow paintjob instead of a blue one.
tarrangar chapter 40 . 4/20
I wouldn't find Akane learning the Amaguriken in a week that implausible, it didn't take Ranma much more time, even though Cologne made it a lot harder on him, with all the handicaps she inflicted on him, and Akane was there and saw how he trained, so while she hasn't pulled it off by herself at any point in the series, it would surprise me if she hasn't been trying, which would mean Cologne would have only have to get her the last 50% of the way, combined with the fact that Ranma has subtly been giving her speed training for years, I would find her learning the Amaguriken merely unlikely not impossible.

With a Cologne actually trying to teach her the technique properly, no handicap like the extreme sensitivity to heat Cologne infested Ranma with, previous independent attempts at learning the technique, and Ranma getting her speed up since he arrived, I could see Cologne managing to teach it to her, if it was the only thing they were focusing on.
tarrangar chapter 27 . 4/19
I hope Kuno get sent to long term therapy instead of prison, the guy is deeply delusional not evil, he needs to be stopped, but he don't need to be punished, what he need is help, and to be kept away from people he might hurt in his insanity.
Good Job chapter 28 . 8/7/2017
I have read yet another of your stories, slap a gmail on that, Do you have any published novels?
Guest chapter 50 . 1/6/2017
Loved it
irgendwas chapter 50 . 10/1/2016
Thank you for the story! Made for a nice afternoon of reading on my couch :)
Guest chapter 43 . 7/2/2016
Would have been funnier if it was "P-Chan & he's flying"
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
To your explanation I say

True but they were six and unless you bath together I doubt anyone would really know aside from that Ukyo was being raised as a boy even before Ranma came it just became more so after he left & when they met again it was after Jusenkyo

It wasn't his masculinity that was threatened since Ukyo told Tsubasa Ranma was a girl so it was more his pride hence the playboy outfit to sell Okonomiyaki

Yeah Konatsu got close enough to kiss him but that wasn't because he couldn't tell that he was a guy but because (& I have seen it stated that) he is one of the few people either near or at Ranma's skill level
TheOne320 chapter 50 . 5/31/2016
I know this is a bit off-topic but what happened to the guy who wanted to continue this story? It has not been updated in ages.
Guest chapter 48 . 4/18/2016
Well actually this is sorta the end, at least in 2 chapters.
Depending on the next two chapters delete those and say this is the real end?
teehee
Guest chapter 28 . 4/11/2016
You know that could be quite a funny story.
Setsuna can only use the time gates to look at the present and the past, only very big and unstoppable events can be seen in the future (mostly natural disasters).
Now what would a beautiful powerful immortal woman do with the 8ish millenia before the egyptians and the 6 millenia after the egyptians (now that there are some sort of civilized people around).
Guest chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
Happi is actually one of the least screwed up people in the Ranma main cast.
Ku Lon.
And Hinako.

Those three are probably the sanest, looking at stuff they can't really help. Hinako acts like a kid when she's a kid (quite normal right?). Ku Lon is a scheming elder from a backwater village. Happi uses lust ki and generally enjoys life.

The others in the cast have, looking at sanity, a far rawer deal.

You would say Ukyo would be sane as well but the way she denied her sex for a decade but at the drop of the hat decided to change back to female and be engaged to the guy she had been brainwashed to murder for that decade...
Silverears317 chapter 50 . 4/8/2016
I love this story so much. Second time reading it out of boredom. Thank you!
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »