Reviews for Stay One Night
look at the stars chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Beautiful! You're the queen at Gossip Girl oneshots.
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
More Dan/Blair. MORE.

NOW. please.

Oh Well.

And I like thats its SC friendship.
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aw... I love it! Great work. I love how they were all set at Chuck's parties, nice to see that although he's changed he still parties.
Tennischica chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Cute I am glad you wrote a serena and chuck moree of those should be written
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It was short but sweet. Please make another one. There is barely any Serena and Chuck fics.
DerangedCalling chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Aw, I loved it. It was really sweet that their relationship went slowly - I'm not a fan of Dan/Blair, but their marriage was the perfect way to bring two broken-hearted people together :) *fav*
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Loved it, I am personally no Serena fan, but this fic was nice, I kind of liked her way of dealing with everything, very great!
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
WAYY cute. )

I liked it, different, but cute. .

Check out my Gossip Girl fanfic, I just updated it!
Trust In Hope chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I loved it! It was amazing. Thank you so so so much. You're an amazing writer and I'm so glad you wrote this. Thanks again.
Taylor5795 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love the way you put a new outlook on Chuck and Serena. Especially Chuck becuase personally, I think he just uses his cockt attitude to hide his real feelings. So on the inside he's perfectly sweet just like you described him.
canuckfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
That was a very interesting story. I like how it came from Serena's POV.
danblairislove chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
hmm.. SC.. its cutee! and ofcourse! D/B is adorablee!:)
EmmaRose58 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Hola! As always one of the best one shots ever. I love the SC friendship it rocked. Still amazing. PL&D
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Aww this is one of the few times I've liked Serena. Love the D/B. And I love the change in Chuck. Of course he would like Jessica, ha.