Reviews for Absolution
normaj chapter 5 . 11/5
Okay, you have me pulling my hair out! Love your story, I wish you would finish it. An 8 year cliff hanger, please finish in your triumphant return to writing :)
Letostag chapter 5 . 5/8
I love this fic but I regret reading it. Its been like 8 years since the last update...
guest chapter 5 . 5/8
God! I wish for a update!
This was really going good, please continue with your literary talent.
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 1/28
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Noooooooooo! It was getting goooood! Come back, plzzz come back and finish!
Stella Purple chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Aahhhh! It's too bad that there hasn't been an upload in a while. Is this story dropped? :'( :'( :'( :'(
Stella Purple chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Absolute awesomeness.
Stella Purple chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Love it! Great plot. Looking forward to update.
Gullb3rg chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
oh no why haven't you finished this story :( It is so good! Hate and love your Malfoy and would have loved to see how this story would have ended!
LadyRana chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh man. I really wish I hadn't read this because it's been so many years since it's been updated and I SO BADLY want to see where this goes.
elibdally1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It's time for an annual update!
kaycross1184 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Wow, this is such a great story so far. I really wish it had been finished. I don't suppose after 7 years that you want to start back up again do you?
tajina chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Oh my god. I love your plot I love your story. It's very well written.

Please update soon.

I hope you still alive and not abandon this story.
cocis chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I really love this story. The way you handle rape, it's so realistic and haertbroken and the characters are just perfect. Such a shame you didn't upedated for so long...I really thinks it's a grat plot and it's abolutely not cliché.