Reviews for Absolution
This was really going good, please continue with your literary talent.
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 1/28
OMFG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOVE THE PREMISE! THE CHARACTERIZATION IS SPOT ON!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Noooooooooo! It was getting goooood! Come back, plzzz come back and finish!
Stella Purple chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Aahhhh! It's too bad that there hasn't been an upload in a while. Is this story dropped? :'( :'( :'( :'(
Stella Purple chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Absolute awesomeness.
Stella Purple chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Love it! Great plot. Looking forward to update.
Gullb3rg chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
oh no why haven't you finished this story :( It is so good! Hate and love your Malfoy and would have loved to see how this story would have ended!
LadyRana chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Oh man. I really wish I hadn't read this because it's been so many years since it's been updated and I SO BADLY want to see where this goes.
elibdally1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It's time for an annual update!
kaycross1184 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Wow, this is such a great story so far. I really wish it had been finished. I don't suppose after 7 years that you want to start back up again do you?
tajina chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Oh my god. I love your plot I love your story. It's very well written.

Please update soon.

I hope you still alive and not abandon this story.
cocis chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I really love this story. The way you handle rape, it's so realistic and haertbroken and the characters are just perfect. Such a shame you didn't upedated for so long...I really thinks it's a grat plot and it's abolutely not cliché.
unearthing chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Ahhhhhhh ahh is been like seven years but still this is dark and perfect
Fyra Malfoy chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I think I'm gonna die waiting for the next chapter :3
this is so good
Liz chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
The writing in this fic is fantastic, but I have some issues with the premise. Does Hermione not own a damn wand? She should have cursed Malfoy the second he set foot in her apartment and starting threatening to take her son away. Is Hermione Granger the smartest witch of an age or not? Hex Malfoy to slimy pieces, send a Patronus to Harry and Ginny, pack Ethans bags and get the hell out of Dodge. Regroup and make a plan once you're in a safe place away from the Death Eaters and your stalker/rapist. If Hermione doesn't grab her son and try her damndest to fight her way free of this nonsense using the magic and brain that got her into Hogwarts then you may as well rename all the characters in this story and call it an original fic.