Reviews for Smoochie!
Origins877 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005

That was funny!

But I can't imagine Muza restraining Kyleen without freezing up...or even getting close to any female...unless they were ugly or something.
samantha chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
i think the story was really good i liked it you should write the next chapter and keep going from there
MooCow chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
Im gonna do a reveiw of all the chapters...

-Ironing the kimono? Does that mean that Soushis...? *eyes get all starry and little hearts surround her head* Meep...*_* *people throw things at her*

-'Soushi... Innocent...?' XD! Ahahahaha! Thats gotta be one of the funniest lines! And Kanouhas here! Yay! All hail the perverted old Katana Master! Whooo! Oh,yeah..poor Muza! _

-*wipes a tear of happiness from her eye* The old lady! Muza freezing! Kanouha trying to sneak away! PRICELESS! Masochistic Meis! XD!

-Now the other girls are in on it! _ *blinks* But Soushi IS frail! *people look at her funny* x_X;; What?...Awww..look-y! Soushis being POMPOUS! Aint he cute?...MORE MASOCHISTIC MEIS! YAAAY!

-Smoochie! Whooo! And...*is feeling just as confused as Meis and Sodina* Shmidt? ALIVE? *tackles Shimdt*Mineminemine! _ Jealas alive too? o_0; Meep..How exactly did this come about?...Uh-oh...whats up with Soushi...?

YAY! All-in-all,this is a WONDERFUL story! I cant wait to see what happens next! *goes to stand in the HUGE line of girls wanting smootchies from Soushi* Kiss me,samurai! XD!
Lephise chapter 4 . 2/5/2002
*falls over* How can you just not continue after that chapter? Although I'm not really

one to talk ;;. Please put more up _ BTW, great characterizations of the characters

(except you may wish to tone down on Soushi-just a bit _~). Keep it up!
Lady Sodina chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
Wow a kissing booth. Very good. Who's going to kiss who?. Keep it up.
Riyuji chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Keep 'em coming! I need to know what happens very badly! _... Love your ST fanfics too!
person17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2001

finally somthin with soushi in it!

that's true to his nature NE wayz...

write more.
Lephise chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
*giggles* Very good. You've made it so I want to read the next one a.s.a.p. _ Write the sequel soon!