Reviews for Thirty First Kisses
SailorStar7 chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
This is definitely one of my fav chapters. You've inspired me to write my own Matt/Mohinder ficlets :)
SailorStar7 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
I'm loving every word of this :) beautifully written. You've just made my evening :)
SailorStar7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this! I'm currenlty watching Season 3 at the moment(I only managed to watch season 1 when heroes aired on tv) and the relationship between Mohinder/Matt/Molly is so amazing in the show and I think you've really captured the spirit of that in this fic. They're both so much in character and you're doing an awesome job!

I'll keep reading :)
Anbessette chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
I adore this fic, and this chapter is my favourite so far. It may even be my favourite Matt/Mohinder piece so far.
Tronnie chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
oh my gosh.. ! this one was so good! oh, the ending. "there's more where that came from" XD it's not often mohinder is like that!
Tronnie chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
best. chapter. ever!

this was so well done! / i love how it came together in the end. so sweet! 3 3

can't wait to read the rest!
Fernsfairie chapter 30 . 8/8/2010
Each of these stories basically needs its own review; however, I'm much to lazy for that. My favorites were the one where Matt has to be a cop on New Years, the one where he saves someone from a suicide attempt, the one that's all dialog, and this last one. Well done! Oh, and the one about Gardenias. They smell yummy.

Fern Rose
Alug-Andaaz-Hai chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Very cute! You just made me like Matt/Mohinder! :D
Alani chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That's so cute.

Matt/Mohinder have become my favourite pairing at the moment. When I first saw them living together and taking care of Molly...well, that pulled at my heart strings.

Can't wait to read the rest.
Brainlock chapter 28 . 11/1/2008
And just like that, she was talking to two princes from the Tomato Kingdom.

"You can't have happy-ever-after without a kiss! Get moving, you two!"

P.S. Hiro came back. He says, "Why am I fairy godmother?"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

LOVE IT!
Brainlock chapter 24 . 10/31/2008
24: Goodnight ROFLMFAO!

"...?..."

"..."

"..."

"...Heh. Right. Good night."
Brainlock chapter 19 . 10/31/2008
OMG! NINETEEN chapters before we finally get a frekking MONOLOGUE?

you are a cruel, cruel woman.

I am LOVING this saga!
g0shawk chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
Gosh, it's been a while since I read this fic...I think I stopped b/c I hadn't finished season 2 and I didn't want to be spoiled... Anyhoo, I love love love this chapter to death! SO adorable! :D First kisses have always been my favs. I love this line: "You are denser than a black hole." Hee :) Gah, the whole thing is just so perfectly in character and you make me want to like Mo again, like I did in the first season. Awesome ending too.
T Parke-Laine chapter 30 . 8/27/2008
This is one of the best things I've ever read on . And please know that I am someone who was completely turned off by the Matt/Mohinder pairing at first, and not because of the slash factor. But you write them so well, and the stories you tell are so beautiful. I'm so glad I gave this a chance. Thank you.
Lauramebob chapter 21 . 7/8/2008
lol loves it! I remember when me and my friends had this debate-it lasted for over a week and I don't think we ever did come to a definite winner lol