Reviews for The Things worth Fighting For
Gwen chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
*sobs* That was beautiful! It was amazing, well written, original... I loved it!
IcingTheCake chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Haha... I just read your other story " Unearthed and Unnerved" and was pretty pissed at how fast Lily took James back, so honestly, I really enjoyed this fic. (:
sti chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
FINALLY somebody wrote a story, where the guy pays for what he had done. "Sorry" just sometimes isnt enough. Although I love happy endings and LJ together, I loved this story. Its very well written, original and AMAZING!)
UrStorySucks chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
i hated it. well written and all. but i hated it.
Entchanted chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That was sad. James is such a fool, even though, I can not blame him if breaking-up with Lily felt right to him. Anyway.. did he find someone he really liked? ;)

And since you've got so many stories I'd love to read, I'm going to put you on my list of fav. authors if you don't mind.
Lali Evans chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wow! I love this too..!

SoIGaveUp chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i liked that they didn't end up together in that fic... james didn't deserve her
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
WHAT? this whole story i was waiting for the moment when he would win her back! but it never came! i was even still hoping that they would get back together after she told him she was pregnant! gah!

i really did like it though- great writing!
Monday the 14th chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
you know, I thought it was common sense that if James and Lily aren't together, then there's no baby Harry!

You really took AU to it's limits!:)

Um, you should probably e-mail me, about that co-writing thing, because I did mean it. My e-mail is monicelacu at yahoo dot com

doesn't display adresses any other way, just remove the spaces and add the simbols:D
cookiemonster93 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008

this made me cry.

really good job.

fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
amazing! really powerful ending!
meggie chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
what the fuck! A. this made me want to go kill myself it was so fucking sad, B. It is nothing like the actual story and whatt JKR tells us, C. Besides my obsession with james and lily being TOGETHER and happy, good job because it was really well written and a good story...still want to cry though
lilyhime chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Loved it! The story was just wonderful. I'm really happy to see a story which is different than the others.

I also support the idea that Lily shouldn't forgive everything James does (like that is the case in most stories), just because they are "meant to be".

Especially the plot was very interesting.
Sinson chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Nicely written, I agree. But oh mann- James and Lily are supposed to be together! :(
K. East chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This is a little bit depressing, but still so incredibly well-written...:) It just makes me smile depsite the mood of the story.