Reviews for Edward's Angel
Bipolarfaerie chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
its been 4 years hun. time to update...pronto.
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
This is really interesting and I hope to read about what happens next! :) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
leechlover1901 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
THIS IS WONDERFUL! I LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Taylor Whitlock chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
haha drugie random guy! lol and awe edward and her are finally together i love it! i cant wait for more! please add more soon!
missingyou68 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
YOU SHOULD REALY UPDATE!
Dark-Goth101 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
this ia good so far.
RiaKiki chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
You were doing very well with the plot and story. Wonder why you haven't updated in a year and a half?

One thing to suggest before you post: PROOFREAD.. angle is not angel.
IntoxicatingHeart chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
i read this story a long time ago and you still havent added any other chapters which i think its kind of sad since your story is prety good and funny too bad and pleaseupdate soon i really want to continue reading this story
Twilighter29707 chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
OH so cute, but I do have one suggestion an angle is the space between two lines. which is what you are saying bella is to Edward. I think you are speaking of an angel person with wings from god. Well I swear I'm not being cocky just thought you should know. Love the story though!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
lol the RANDOM GUY'S POV was funny. I really like your story and can't wait to read more of it.

later gater

~high~off~skittles~XP~
TwilightersandMusic chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
AWW THIA IS SOO CUTE!
Umi Mizuno XD chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Haha, I like this.

Update ASAP
Suezanne chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
Can't wait for and update _
twilightcherries chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i think this is a really good story .
fladdianforlife chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
update son please! i love it! i also loved how you put in the lyrics to a plain white t's song in there! i love hate(i really dont like you)!

xxjasperluvrxx